25 : Two Faces Of Love

After a brief silence, Jimin broke away his stare from Chaeyoung and rubbed his forehead, "Are you out of your mind? Do you think everything is a joke?"

Seeing him grinding his teeths angrily, Chaeyoung almost regretted saying so and had the urge to hug him immediately and say that it's just a prank, but it was too late to turn back and she knew it.

She nervously looked here and there and then glanced at him with a little confidence.

"I'm not joking. Why do you even think so? Is it because I always showed you my cheerful side? Well, I'm a human too and I have feeling. I also get hurt whenever you shout at me everytime I bring up the matter between you and Jungkook. Let me tell you one thing Jimin, I'm really serious this time. If you want me in your life, you must promise me that you'll reconcile with Jungkook or else... we will really have to part our ways." Chaeyoung stated with a cold voice, instantly looking away from him after finishing.

His facial expressions showed how much his heart ached and Chaeyoung wanted to avoid the exact.

After a moment of silence, Jimin spoke up again, "Why do you want me to reconcile with him when you don't even know what I have been through? Do you know how does it feels like to be called a son of a cheater? Do you know how does it feels like to be bullied by everyone just because your mother is a single parent?" Jimin's eyes were red but he didn't let his tears fall.

He stared at Chaeyoung without blinking. "Exactly, you're not the only one who have faced this. Think about Jungkook and his mother too." Chaeyoung was determined this time and nothing could change her mind.

Jimin looked at her for awhile before again looking away.

"You want me to reconcile with Jungkook right?" Jimin asked, stuffing his hands on his pants pockets. Chaeyoung immediately nodded her head, feeling something good was coming, "Fine, I'll do it. Because I have only you and I cannot lose you."

As Jimin smiled at her with tears in his eyes, Chaeyoung couldn't help but jump at him with happiness.

He engulfed her in his embrace and tightened his grips around her waist, "Never say anything like that. Please don't leave me Chae." Jimin whispered in her ears and kissed the side of her head.

Chaeyoung smiled widely and whispered in his ears, "I love you so much."

••

"What do you mean?" Much to Lisa's surprise, Jungkook was calm and composed. He patiently waited for her to recover from the shock and answer him.

"I... uh you...-"

"You want me to divorce you?" It was back again, His typical cold and oppressive aura as he talked to her with no warmth. It was the same way he used to talk to her before their marriage and the early days after their marriage.

After staying together for months, Lisa thought both of them had definately developed strong feelings for each other. But seeing him talk to her like that again, she started to doubt her own thoughts.

But then again, she thought it might be because she, all of a sudden brought up this divorce matter. He must be quite shocked and angered, that's why he's sounding so cruel.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had only one thought running in his mind, 'I'm giving you time. Take your words back or else...'

But Lisa did something he was not expecting. She looked back at him with a frown and nodded her head vigorously, "I want it! I want divorce."

After saying, she stared at his darkened eyes and quickly drew back her gaze. "Only if you don't agree to my conditions." She mumbled like a small cat meowing in his ears.