1

It was the start of summer Amara Kelly's favourite time. Summer was the time of parties, the beach, hanging with her friends mainly her trio that she always hung out with including rafe, topper and kelce.

The morning sunlight was starting to make its way thought Amara's window in her bedroom. Amara was asleep in her soft silky bed, every once in a while making slight moves under her sheets still fast asleep but not for long.

Her alarm was now going off on her bed side table, she could feel the vibrating of her phone on the other side of the bed. She groaned while rolling over to the other side of the bed where her bed side table was and immediately turning off the alarm. She was still half asleep trying to wake up she rubbed her eyes with her fingers slowly.

She then got up out of bed and made her bed, patting her sheets to make it nice and smooth so it would look neat. She then made her way to her door about to turn the knob but as she was gonna do that she got another buzz from her phone that was still on her bed side table, alerting her that she got a text from someone.

She walked over to her bedside table grabbing her phone and seeing a text from rafe. Her rafe.

Rafe: Hey Amara, do you have anything planned for today yet?

Amara: Hey, not yet why you asking rafey?

Rafe: haha I was wondering if you wanted to hang at my place topper and kelce will be there??

Amara: sure

Rafe: ok be here at 10:00am and bring swimmers.

Amara: ok

Amara softly placed her phone back on her bedside table and ran down her marble stairs, now having more energy then before.

She finally made it to the kitchen seeing both her parents seated at the island in the middle of the kitchen already eating the breakfast. "Morning darling" her dad said "morning dad I'm gonna be hanging out at rafes house with the boys" Amara replied back alerting them that she will be spending the day hanging with her friends. "Ok, and also tell rafe we said hi" her mum said before her dad could. Amara froze while pouring her cereal in her bowl confused why her parents wanted her to say hi to rafe, but soon bouncing back to reality "ok" Amara said with a sweet smiled placed on her face while she poured milk on top of her cereal.

After getting ready for the day Amara had finally reached rafes mansion, by walking because the two lived very close and Amara knew she could walk, knowing it would only take 10 minutes to get there. She walked up the few steps to the front door and softly knocked on the door and immediately rafe opened the door.

Rafe looked at Amara up and down, admiring the view and how perfect she was, she wore a light blue tank top with blue denim shorts that hugged her curves perfectly as always, her long brown wavy hair falling off her shoulders and her slightly hazel eyes connected with rafes bringing him back to reality " hey, I uh, I mean you uh you look nice" rafe said while scratching the back of his neck which he only did when he was nervous. This caused Amara to blush slightly " you don't look to bad your self" Amara replied back in a jokingly way while making her way thought the door.

Rafe then closed the front door and locked it, then catching up to where Amara was he notice that her shorts are so short that you could slightly see a bit of her ass which turned on rafe quicker then he thought he could, he curled his fingers up into his palm while his jaw clenched knowing that other guys saw her in those short shorts, he clenched his jaw even harder knowing that other guys get turned on by her too which made him furious, he started to get images of other guys with Amara and he was losing it his knuckles were now white showing how angry he was.

Amara turned around and grabbed rafes hand softly, linking their fingers together, which sent a shiver to rafes spine that only Amara could do to him, the anger and the images faded away just like that, just as Amara's skin would touch the boys skin.

Amara dragged him through his house making there way to the backyard where the rest of the crew was along with Sarah. Amara then slowly let go of rafes hand making her way to topper and kelce, a frown slightly appeared on rafes face as the skin to skin contact with Amara wasn't their anymore.

" ayee, Amara you finally made it" kelce said while getting up and gives the girl a hug, rafe quickly got tense that another mans skin was touching hers. Kelce finally let the girl free from his grip. "Hey top" Amara said "hey Amara" topper replied back. Amara then put her stuff down on top of what looked like rafes towel. She then started to take her tank top and shorts off, showing off her light yellow bikini set that showed her chest and ass the way she liked it. Rafe jaw dropped from Amara's move, his eyes lingered all over her body from her chest to her ass, he then imagined her with the swimmers off which turned him on even more he could feel himself getting harder, so we pulled his shorts down to hide it.

After a long day of laughing with rafe, topper, kelce and Sarah, who was usually not there but Amara didn't mind Sarah's presence they were actually good friends but Amara was closer with her older brother, rafe. They had been swimming in rafes pool all day, finally going back inside the house they all sat in the living. Amara was about to sit on the single lounge chair until rafe spoke up "come sit here Amara" rafe said while patting his lap, he loved it when Amara would sit on his lap, having the feeling of her warm presence on top of him. She then made her way over to rafe smiling and soon got comfortable on his lap. His hands gripped her hips softly making sure that she wouldn't fall off his lap.

The whole crew had been talking for a while until topper brought up something about a kegger "aye there's a kegger tonight down at the beach, everyone down to go?" Topper stated "man you know me I'm always up for that type of stuff, count me in" kelce replied. Then both topper and kelces heads turned to rafe. "You in rafe?" Kelce asked "uh if amara is going yeah" rafe replied, then all heads turned to Amara "ugh finee I'll go" Amara said "yes let's goo, rafe we're taking your car" both topper and kelce said at the same time. Rafe nodded back.

They all jumped into rafes truck, kelce, topper and Sarah in the back seat while Amara sat in the passenger seat with rafe in the driver seat.