5

Topper and kelce soon made their way to the country club while rafe was making his way to Amara's house in his blue truck that he had borrowed from his dad, Ward. He could feel his heart racing as he got closer and closer to Amara's house.

Amara was in her room getting ready for her job, she worked at the county club as a server, she had to wear a short tight skirt that hugged her hips perfectly and a tank top matching the skirt along with a pair of white sneakers. She walked to her bathroom and started to get ready softly tying her hair in a low pony tail with a part in the middle and she pulled out a few strands of hair so it would sit on her face, after putting mascara and perfume she made her way out of her bathroom and too her room to grab her bag.

Rafe then walked up to Amara's front door and knocked a few times before Amara's 14 year old little brother opened it, Tom. "Hey man, you here for Amara I guess" Tom said while leaning on the door with his arms crossed infront of his chest. "Yeah" Rafe replied in a awkward way, rafe didn't really talk to Tom but they didn't dislike each other. "I knew it, alright well she's in her room" Tom told rafe while eyeing him and moving to the side so rafe could walk through the door. "Thanks" Rafe replied while walking through the door and past Tom.

Rafe quickly made his way up the marble stairs in Amara's house and soon making his way to Amara's room, the door slightly opened again. Giving rafe memories from the night before. Rafe could see Amara laying on her stomach on her bed while wearing her work clothes, she was on her phone and dangling her legs behind her.

"Hey" Rafe said while walking through her door. "Hey rafe, come here" Amara said while patting the spot next to her on her bed with a smirk placed on her face. Rafe made his way over to the brunette not wasting any time. "Um about last night Amara I-" Rafe said, he was so nervous, he desperately wanted to ask if it meant they were a thing after what had happened last night. Amara let out a little laugh cutting rafe off. Rafes face fell in confusion at why the brunette girl was laughing.

Amara got up from her position and sat on top of rafe where he sat on her bed putting both of her legs on either side of rafe with her hands behind his neck. Rafe grabbed her waist making sure she wouldn't fall before connecting their lips together, rafe lips then found her neck and started to give it affection with sloppy kisses while little moans came out of Amara's mouth, that brought a shiver to rafes spine. Amara soon pulled away softly and pulled her self from on top of rafe, now standing infront of the boy, blue eyes meeting hazelnut eyes, she let her hand out. "Well are you gonna take me to work?" Amara asked softly with her hand still waiting for rafe to grab it and a smile spread across her face. Rafe happily took her hand, with a smirk placed on his face "of course" Rafe replied while placing his hand on her waist and leading her down stairs.

On the way out her front door Amara's dad, John, had stopped them. "Amara" he said eyeing the brunette then turning his head to the tall dirty blonde "Rafe" he said before turning his head back to Amara "your mother and I will be away for a week for business, Tom is staying at his friends house, where will you be staying Amara?" John asked her daughter. "I-" Amara tried to reply before turning her head to rafe, who was already staring at her and then she eyed her dad parting her lips as she was about to talk. "She will be staying with me, Mr kelly" Rafe spoke up before Amara could. "Ok, I am trusting you rafe keep my daughter safe" her father replied. "Always" Rafe said quickly. Her dad then stepped aside allowing them to go through the front door. "Bye dad" Amara said while walking through the door. "Bye darling" he said while eyeing rafe instead of his daughter.

Rafe lead Amara to his blue truck and opened the passenger door so Amara could hop in. "Thankyou rafey" she said before letting her self out of his grip and into the car, seating herself in the passenger seat as rafe ran to the other side and hoped into the drivers seat.

They were now making their way to the country club, one of rafes hands was on the steering wheel and the other made its way to Amara thigh squeezing it every once in a awhile making Amara smile while she looked out the window. "So you'll be staying at mine for a week, huh?" Rafe spoke up while giving glances at the girl as he had to focus on the road but kept thinking about every night she would spend with him and what they could do, dirty thoughts ran through his head. Amara placed her hand on top of rafes hand that was constantly softly squeezing her thigh "why is that a bad thing?" Amara replied making rafe give her yet another glance. "No I uh I'm actually really glad I get to have you to myself every night for a week" Rafe said while pushing his tongue to the side of his cheek. Receiving laughter from the brunette

They had finally pulled up to the country club, Amara sitting in the passenger seat adjusting her top to show a little more of her chest, while rafe eyed every move she did and then resting his eyes on her chest as he parked the car, instantly turning him on and making him shift in his seat but he knew he had to brush it aside as she had to work.

Amara and rafe made there way through the country club with one of rafes hands around Amara's waist, keeping her close so that there bodies were brushing against each other.

Lucky for rafe that topper and kelce were still at the country club. But he wanted to spend time with Amara "hey I gotta work now rafe" Amara spoke up while making her way to the bar with rafe right behind her taking in the view, with a little laughter that rafe wasn't gonna leave her even when she had to work. "I uh yeah ok, I'll be with topper and kelce okay? Come to me if you need anything" Rafe replied back with a little frown, that he had to leave the brunette once again, he pulled Amara in even closer before peeking her forehead and making his way to kelce and topper.