28

"Fuck!" As Rafe immediately jumped into the truck driving up to them. "Calm down we'll get her back" ward said, trying his best to calm down his obviously very angry son. "No don't tell me to calm the hell down, it's Amara I need her" the dirty blonde replied as the anger inside him grew even more.

Rafe instantly hit the pedal and sped after the pogues and his Amara, watching the dirty truck slowly vanish in his site "Amara!" Rafe yelled out as he drove through the long grass trying his best to spot the brunette. "No no no no where is she" the dirty blonde went over and over as he jumped out of the car to look for Amara himself. "Rafe Rafe we will find her later first we need to find the gold" ward said as he finally caught up to his son "what no, I do give a fuck about the gold, do you not understand that all I care about is Amara!" Rafe yelled back while motioning his heads in the air before pointing his fingers at his head as the hairs on the back of his neck grew from frustration. "Fine fine we'll go to the police station and report that those pogues kidnapped Amara" the older man insisted and immediately the dirty blonde agreed.

********
"Why are you doing this!" Amara yelled as she was being pulled around the streets of the Bahamas by the one and only John b, while Sarah was literally bleeding out her shorts. "Because this is what Rafe deserves, he killed sherif peterkin" John b replied as he led both Sarah and Amara up some old abounded stairs that led to somewhat doctor, all through Amara hated that rafe murdered Sherif peterkin she still loved the dirty blonde, she loved him enough to still stand by him even when he was in the wrong and that is what Rafe loved about her well mostly Rafe loved her curves, her long brown hair, her big brown eyes, her cute smile, her glowing personality just everything about her, rafe craved every bit of Amara everyday, without her he would go crazy.

*******

"Is this the girl your looking for?" The police officer asked as he sat across the other side of the desk from rafe and his father with a image of Amara, John b and Sarah. "Yes yes that's her where is she?, where was this??" Rafe replied as he shifted impatiently in his chair. "We are not sure yet but we will get a team together to search for her" the police officer replied to the dirty blonde. "Mmm" Rafe hummed as he constantly shock his head agreeing with the officer. "Sarah shes hurt in that photo" ward spoke up as he worriedly starred at his injured daughter through the photo. "Uhh yeah" the dirty blonde said as all he could think about was Amara, well that's all he ever thought about. "What do you mean yeah, she's your sister rafe" Ward raised he's voice at his son. "I hit her" Rafe proudly admitted. "What, what did you say?" Ward asked immediately twitching his head to the tall boy.

"I hit her okay, she deserved it, she took Amara" Rafe admitted again but this time with more confidence. "She's your sister, and you care more about Amara what is wrong with you" his concerned dad asked. "I cant be wasting my time talking about this with you when I can be looking for Amara" Rafe said as he quickly got up from his seat and stormed out the door.

*******

Amara softly tiptoed around what looked like an emergency room as John b held his head down on Sarah's arm while she was holding onto her dear life, Amara hated what Sarah did to her but she also hoped she'd survive through this because she still cared about the blonde girl. Amara continued to slowly tiptoe towards the only door that led outside while constantly making soft creeks against the wooden floor immediately making the girl turn her head to the messy pogue everytime. The brunette finally made it out the door and back into the winds of the bahamas.

Amara walked around the streets trying to look for Rafe but there was no site of the tall boy until she heard a speeding car driving through the streets, pushing past every other car.

"Come on where is she" Rafe talked to himself as he sped through the streets of the bahamas trying his best to find Amara. The dirty blonde soon spotted a girl with long brown hair walking along the side of the road with her little arms wrapped around her body, the girl immediately turned her head to the sound of his speeding car and there she was Amara looking half asleep, half dead she had bruises, scabs and scars all over her body instantly making the dirty blonde mix through his emotions and throughts

Immediately rafe stopped his car in the middle of the road causing a few car crashes behind him before instantly jumping out of the navy blue truck he was driving while making his was to Amara. "Amara" Rafe said as he came up to her before pulling her into him by her waist, the dirty blonde wanting her body against his and immediately the brunette wrapped her small arms around the taller boys neck before pulling him in for a kiss and instantly Rafe spotted hand marks all over her arm causing it to bruise.

"What- Amara did John b do this, did he hurt you, who's hand prints are these??" Rafe asked impatiently pulling away from the kiss he was craving "I'm fine it's fine, we're fine, we're together now" Amara replied as she covered the scar on her arm. "What no Amara it's not fine, he has his hand print all over you, that's not fucken fine" Rafe replied back to the brunette angrily at the thought of another guys mark on her body.

"Rafe" Amara softly said as she placed the palms of her hands on both sides of his check which Immediately calmed down the dirty blonde. "I don't care he's gonna pay, he can't get away with this Amara" Rafe said in a more calmer tone, the brunette didn't say anything well she couldn't change rafe's mind now he's mind was set on torturing the dirty pogue in every way possible. "Let's go home yeah?" Rafe asked as he wrapped he's arm around Amara's waist before leading her back into his car that still sat in the middle of the sandy road as the girl nodded her head with a slight smile spread across her crusted lips.