18

"Rafe?" Amara said as she followed the dirty blonde who starred back at her and the security guards out of the country club before being pulled back by her wrist causing the girl to immediately turn around from rafe to meet John b softly gripping her wrist as she met his brown eyes. "Get off me!" The girl yelled at the messy brunette while trying to free herself from his grip. "John b you better get your hands off her!" Rafe screamed as he was being pulled through the clubs door.

The messy brunette ignored the boys words "Amara you need to get your crazy boy friend on a leash, look at jj" the messy brunette said as he tightened his grip on the girls wrist while turning his head towards the messy blonde that slowly walked out of the men's toilet with one hand supporting himself on the wall as he limped his way over while more bruises appeared on his face.

Rafe watched every move that the messy brunette made around the girl. As John b held Amara's wrist, all rafe could see was another man touch his Amara, which the boy thought was not allowed, only he could touch the girl, and immediately the dirty blonde yanked his wrist from the guards grip before stomping his way over to the two brunettes as he received glances from costumers. "Don't fucking touch her or else you'll end up like your little pogue friend, okay?!" The dirty blonde said as he snapped John b's hand off of Amara's wrist before softly pulling the girl behind him causing jj's blood that was on his big hands to smear all over the girls work clothes. The messy brunette scoffed at the boys words as he made his way over to jj that needed help.

The guards quickly made their way over to the dirty blonde "okay, okay I'm going, geez" the dirty blonde said while eyeing the guards as he held his bloody hands up in surrender before softly pulling Amara's waist into his body as he walked her to the front door of the club. "Rafe what was that all about and why do you have blood on your hands?" The girl softly asked as she walked out of the country club with the boys muscular arm wrapped around her waist before she softly released herself from his grip. "Look Amara I'm sorry but jj said you looked like you were enjoying yourself rubbing against him that night at the party and uh and I got mad okay?, I'm sorry baby please, cmon let me take you to my house, yeah?" the dirty blonde responded while moving his hands around trying to explain what was going through his head as he stood outside of the country club on the grass with the girl, while looking down into Amara's hazelnut eyes as her arms wrapped around her chest after she released herself from the boys grip, earning a gasp from the dirty blonde as he was scared the brunette would leave him.

"Rafe you know I didn't know it was you behind me at the party and if I did I would never do that, jus- I just need some space , I'm going back to my house" the brunette replied softly as she turned around but before she could start walking away the dirty blonde softly grabbed her wrist "please Amara don't do this, I-I your mine and you can't leave me" the boy said as tears started to form on the rim of his blue eyes. "I'm not leaving you rafe, I just need time" the brunette said as she softly removed her hand from his grip before placing both of her small palms on the side of his face. "Amara" is all the boy said before a tear left his blue eye. "I love you, okay? Please don't leave me, I do every thing for you Amara, you" the dirty blonde said as he slowly wrapped his veiny hands around the girls waist. "I love you too" the brunette replied as she softly released herself from his grip before walking off in the other direction.

Rafe watched as Amara slowly walked away from him, regret, sadness, fear and love ran through his veins as tear drops started to fall off the edge of his light blue eyes while the white bits of his eyes faded into red as water filled his eyes. And soon enough the boy had cried out all of the tears while still standing in the spot that the brunette last saw him, his eyes were now dry as there were no more tears left to cry.

Rafe paced back and forth around the front yard of the country club "shit!" The dirty blonde yelled as he throw plant pots around causing costumers that were about to walk into the club to turn around and return to their cars as the boy looked like he was capable of anything. All that ran through his body was now anger, he needed revenge on those damn pogues that got in between him and his Amara.
"Fuck!" The boy screamed again as he got on top of his dirt bike before slamming his helmet, that Amara was suppose to wear, on his head, and instantly he caught a swift smell of the girl in the helmet, causing him to miss the girl even more even though he just saw her 20 min ago and instantly he immediately made his way towards her house.

Rafe tightened his grips on his bike handles causing his knuckles to turn white as he clenched his jaw under his helmet while speeding towards Amara's house on his bike before spotting John b, jj, pope and kiara in the once again white and brown van on the side of his eye. The boy quickly took a turn on the road and followed the van as it drove towards the airport tarmac where his father, ward and Sarah were about to take off to Bali. Rafe kept his distance between the van and him so they wouldn't hear him coming from behind.

Just as the van stopped right in front of the fence Rafe immediately stopped his bike before climbing off it and slamming it on the ground then hiding behind a tree as he watched the pogues stare at what looked like his father violently grabbing his sister and shoving her into the Plane causing John b to instantly jump back in the van before driving it right through the fence while making his way towards the plane that slowly drove along the tarmac.

Rafe took this as a chance to hop back on his dirt bike and drive through the entrance that the pogue created when the messy brunette drove his van through it. "Rafe what are you doing here!" Pope screamed as the dirty blonde sped past them and towards John b, the dark haired boy didn't get an answer as rafe was now far away in the tarmac.

Before the dirty blonde caught up to the plane and van that sat on the tarmac a police car pulled up beside them and instantly sheriff Peterkin climbed out of the vehicle with one hand gripping her gun that sat inside of her pocket. "Your under arrest for the murder of big john routledge" the older women said as she cuffed wards hands in hand cuffs while Sarah gasped in shock at her father.

Rafe didn't know what to do all he could think about was how to get revenge on John be for getting in between him and Amara, as rafe hid on the other side of the plane he quickly ran back to his bike and opened the storage pocket on his bike with his veiny hands trembling before grabbing ahold of the gun that sat there un touched and as he made his way back towards the plan he immediately loaded the gun with his big hands before spotting the sheriff aiming a gun at his father. So many things went through rafe's head but mostly of how to get revenge on John b and before the boy could think anymore he instantly pressed the trigger button on his black pistol that sat perfectly in his hand as he shot the sheriff from behind causing everyone beside the plane to gasp and stare at the dirty blonde in shock as the dark haired lady slowly fell to the ground while she struggled to breath with one of her hands placed on her chest.

"Rafe, what did you do?" His father asked as he fell to the ground with the sheriff. "I saved you dad" the boy replied as he kept his gun aimed in the lady's direction with a grin on his face while tears filled his blue eyes before the sheriff completely fell to the ground. And immediately the dirty blonde turned his attention to John b that starred straight back into his blue eyes, before aiming the gun at the messy brunette, "and you, you took Amara away from me, you!" The dirty blonde said as he stepped closer to the pogue with the gun pointed right at him. "Rafe stop, don't, that's enough" his father said as he slowly got up from the floor before softly pushing rafe's arm that gripped the gun tightly down. "John b run!" Sarah said and with that the messy brunette ran off back to the fence.

"Hey I'm not done with you!" The dirty blonde screamed and before he could chase after the pogue his dad grabbed ahold of him. "Don't just take her home, now rafe" his father said as he eyed his daughter, Sarah, before earning a nod from the dirty blonde as he aggressively grabbed his sister before he pulled her towards his dads blue truck "no, no, what the hell is wrong with you!" The blonde girl yelled as she was being violently dragged across the tarmac and towards the blue truck. "Just shut up and get in the car!" The dirty blonde replied as he roughly shoved his sister into the passenger seat of the truck before climbing into the drivers seat beside her.