24

"Your staying with me tonight, okay baby?" Rafe said as he climbed off his dirt bike that had just parked in his drive way before softly pulling his helmet off of Amara's head as her long brown wavy hair went up with it before bouncing back onto her small shoulders.

"Yeah?" the boy asked again as he didn't get a response from the girl. "Mhm" the girl replied as she slowly nodded her head while climbing off of the boys bike.

The dirty blonde took the brunettes hand softly into his big one as he lead the girl into his house and up to his room that the smell of his cologne filled between the four walls.

The boy opened his bedroom door before stepping aside allowing Amara to walk in first and that she did with a little smile placed on her lips as she walked past rafe.

The tall boy immediately followed the girl in his room as he stuck his eyes on the girls shorts while licking his bottom lips as he clenched his jaw.

"Sit on my bed" the dirty blonde spoke up as he walked towards the brunette who was now sitting on the edge of his bed.

The boy stood right in front of the girl that was sitting on edge bed before softly bringing his big hand to her chin and lifting it up to connect their blue and hazelnut eyes.

"I love this angle" Rafe said as he slowly rubbed his fingers on the girls check while licking his lips again, before being instantly turned on at the position they were at, the brunette was at the level of his belt that sat right under his v line as he stood in between her legs. "Mm" the girl hummed back as she looked up into the boys blue eyes. "Yeah" the boy replied before softly removing his hand from the girls chin while taking a step back as he quickly unbuckled his belt before slipping it off his khaki shorts and untying his buttons that sat on his shorts before taking a few steps back to the girl, the dirty blonde quickly went onto his knees as he rested his big veiny hands on the girls thigh.

"I've been a naughty boy again haven't I, huh?" The tall dirty blonde asked as he softly rubbed his hands up and down on the girls inner thigh causing the brunette to feel his gold cold ring softly slide across her tanned skin. "Yes" the girl softly replied desperately as she stared at his big hand that was softly squeezing her thigh. "Fuck" the boy whispered softly into the girls ear before placing soft wet kisses along her jawline as he made his way to her colour bone and down to her chest.

"Take this off" Rafe spoke up as he eyed the shirt the girl was wearing before sliding his hands down to the hem of the shirt and softly pulling it off the girls body then off her shoulders, revealing the white laced bra the girl was wearing, immediately causing the boulge in the boys pants to grow as he licked his bottom lips.

"What a little slut, just for me, yeah?" Rafe asked as he played with the straps of the bra while desperately starring at her nearly exposed chest. "Mhm" the girl replied softly as she wrapped her hands behind the boys neck.

The boy was on his knees in between the girls legs before she softly guided her hips into his while pulling his neck closer to the crook of hers causing the boy to moan as he rolled his eyes to the back of his head while tilting his head back as he softly gripped the girls hips while guiding them into him before softly pulling away and walking over to his bedside table where the hand cuffs would be.

"Fuck where are they" the boy whispered to himself as he shuffled between his draws as he clenched his jaw, hoping to find the piece of metal, while also giving glances to the girl that sat patiently on the end of his bed but the boy wasn't patient at all he desperately wanted the girl, no, he needed the girl.

Rafe sighed as he couldn't find the handcuffs anywhere while quickly walking back to the girl that sat at the edge of his bed.

"Fuck, I want you to ride me while I'm handcuffed but I can't find them baby" the tall boy said earning soft giggles from the brunette as he stood in front of the girl while looking down at her before ripping his shirt off his torso and throwing it down to his floor.