19

"No, no, she was arresting him rafe" Sarah said in an anxious tone as tears bundled up in her eyes while turning her head to face rafe that gripped the steering wheal so hard his knuckles and fingers turned white, along with his sweaty hair that was now hanging off both sides of his forehead and for once not totally slicked back with a bunch of gel. "I couldn't just sit their and let it happen, okay? She was gonna kill him. Yeah yeah, she was gonna kill him" Rafe replied while panting in the middle of words as he kept his eyes on the road with sweat dripping down his forehead.

The blonde girl starred at her brother in shock before she quickly opened the car door attempting to escape him. "Hey! Hey! Get back in!" The dirty blonde screamed while aggressively pulling the blonde girl back in the car as he clenched his jaw. "No, ow!" The blonde girl screamed as she tried to free her arm from rafe's tight grip. "What are you doing!" The dirty blonde yelled back at her as he violently let go of her arm seeing that she closed the door.

"Get off of me! What do you think Amara will think of you after this rafe!" The blonde said as she freed her arm from her brothers grip. "No, no, you don't get to talk about her, after everything you did to her, okay!? She loves me!" The dirty blonde yelled back as he faced his sister that was trembling in her seat. "Rafe car!" The girl screamed as she gripped the sides of her seat immediately making the dirty blonde turn his head back to the road where he was about to crash into another truck, and with a split second he quickly tightened his fists around the wheal and yanked it the other way.

"I'm a proactive type of person Sarah, okay?" The dirty blonde said as he slicked his fingers through his sweaty hair to get it out of his face before roughly pointing his finger at his chest. The girl ignored her brothers words as she was scared what he would do if she replied with the wrong answer. "Okay!" The boy raised his voice as he turned his head to face his sister again. "Okay, okay" Sarah replied as she held her arms up in surrender.

"Get out" Rafe said as he parked in front of their house and Sarah immediately listened to her older brother before making her way past rose that stood in the front yard while watering her plants as she starred at the blonde girl walking past with tears in her eyes. "Sarah why are you back, what happened?" The older women asked as she eyed her step daughter. "Ask him" is all the girl replied with while tilting her head towards rafe as he walked behind her.

As rose starred at the dirty blonde he gave her a dirty look for not to ask what happened as he followed Sarah into the house, the blonde girl slammed the door open in front of her as she walked through the door before slamming it behind her in rafe's face and storming up to her her room.

All rafe wanted was to see was Amara and everything would disappear the anxiety, the fear, the guilt, everything so before the dirty blonde walked through the front door he quickly turned around and made his way back to the truck that sat on his driveway.

Rafe finally pulled up in front of the brunettes house and immediately jumping out of the truck and making his way to her door. The dirty blonde softly knocked on the front door and instantly her little brother, Tom opened it. "She's not here dude" the younger boy said as he crossed his arms in front of him while looking up at the dirty blonde. "Right, right well uh where is she then" the dirty blonde replied back as he looked down at the smaller brunette before tilting his head to look inside the house. "Back up bro, all she said was she was going to your house" the younger boy said as he slowly tried to close the door on the dirty blondes face before he stopped the door with his foot "yeah yeah, just tell her I came by" the dirty blonde said before removing his foot from the door.

************

"Rafe did what?" Amara said softly as her voice started to tremble while she sat in rafe's fathers office. "Look he did it on accident, he wasn't thinking prop-" the older man replied as he stood on the other side of his office while eyeing the brunette but got cut off by rafe slamming the door open before barging into his fathers office. "Amara?" The dirty blonde said as he starred into her hazelnut eyes that threatened to drop tears before making his way over to her but as he did she took steps back from the dirty blonde as her heart started to race, she loves the dirty blonde but couldn't believe he had taken a innocent women's life.