7

"How much is this gonna cost" toppers mother asked the engineer, as toppers boat was slowly pulled up to the surface soaked in water from every corner to every side, "around $20,000 to $40,000" the engineer replied giving the mother a look of honesty. Topper jaw dropped at the amount of money they needed to pay. Toppers mum snapped her head to her son "this is your fault" his mum said while eyeing him. "No it's not I swear, not everything is my fault mum" topper replied back with his arms around his chest. "It always is your fault topper!" His mum raising her voice a little at her son earning a scoff from topper as he walked back to his gym where kelce and rafe are workout out. Grunts and sighs field the gym as both of boys were lifting and dropping weights.

Rafe, kelce and topper had been talking about how to get revenge on the pogues while working out, until Amara walked through the opened door leading to the gym where all three boys stopped talking with sweat dripping down their fore heads as they stared at Amara. Rafe knew she was coming because he had called her earlier letting her know they would be hanging at topper but he didn't know she would come this early. "Hey boys" Amara said as rafe took in the view, she had her long brown wavy hair out that fell off her shoulders, with a hat on top of that, a white tank top and a beige short skirt with brown sandals, her skirt hugged her upper thighs so tightly rafe had to fight the urge to pull them down. "Hey baby" Rafe said as he walked over to the brunette and gave her a hug with his hands around her waist. Amara leaned into the hug placing her soft hands behind his neck, inhaling rafes mixture of sweet and cologne she quickly pulled away, rafe stood their with a confused look. "Ugh you stink rafe" Amara complained earning laughter from kelce and topper. Rafe ignored her complaint and pulled her into his sweat before kissing her lips softly and passionately trying to slide his tongue in the brunettes mouth.

Kelce and topper watched the whole thing in shock, they knew rafe had a thing for Amara ever since they started hanging out but they didn't know Amara would choose him. "Wait so uh are you guys like a thing-" kelce spoke up as the pair pulled away from the kiss "yes we are kelce, why you jealous huh?" Rafe cut him off before his hand made its way to Amara's ass and squeezing it softly earning a lite moan from Amara that only rafe could hear and was instantly turned on. "Nah man you good" kelce said quickly continuing back to his workout. "That's what I thought" Rafe said, removing his hand from her ass and returning to his weights before going back to working out.

Amara sat on one of the benches while texting someone on her phone. Rafe couldn't focus on working out as he was too focused on her tanned exposed thighs. Amara didn't notice rafe staring at her as she crossed one of her legs over the other making the skirt slide up her thighs exposing more of her skin, Rafe watched as that happened and couldn't handle it anymore, feeling his boulge in his shorts grow even more.

Topper and kelce were gone so rafe slowly placed his weights to the floor while keeping his eyes on the brunette. Rafe walked over to where Amara was seated on one of the benches while dangling her legs around causing the skirt to go even more high on her thighs.

The dirty blonde knelt down infront of the brunette so they were at the same level. "What are you trying to do to me Amara huh?" Rafe said as he gripped her thigh softly. "What do you mean rafe?" Amara said with a smirk, knowing exactly what she did to rafe. "God your killing me amara, I'm trying to workout and your over hear with this short skirt, dangling your little legs, you know exactly what you did, right?" Rafe said as he softly pulled her up so they were both standing, their bodies against each other with his hands around her waist slowly making their way to her ass while Amara's hands were placed around the dirty blondes neck. Rafe slowly rubbed his boulge against Amara, his blue eyes slowly closed with a moan escaping his lips. Amara laughed at his sudden move before her lips made its way to his sweaty neck kissing it so softly it brought a shiver to rafes spine. Amara slowly trailed her fingers along the shorts that rafe was wearing, the dirty blonde head was now tilting back to the feeling Amara was bringing him, he's hands slowly made its way underneath her short skirt and softly squeezing the brunette's ass but was soon cut off.

"Rafe" ward said from outside of the door with his arms wrapped around his chest. Amara quickly removed her fingers from rafes shorts and rafe instantly removed his hands from underneath the brunette skirt, rafes jaw clenched with anger going through his veins because he couldn't finish what him and Amara were doing. "I uh, dad what are you doing" Rafe said with scoffs in between his words, "I could ask you both the same thing" ward replied, eyeing the brunette and his son before taking a few steps closer to the pair.

Rafe knew what he's father was capable of so the dirty blonde wrapped his arm around Amara's waist, pulling her in so that there bodies were touching as ward got closer to the pair. "I was just letting you know I'm not coming home tonight I have some business to deal with" ward explained to his son earning a nod from his son, rafe nodded while smirking realising that rafe and Amara could be as loud as they wanted tonight. Amara's parents were leaving at noon today so this meant rafe now had 7 nights to spend with Amara alone.

Tonight was the night of the obx movie night at the beach, and or course Amara was going with rafe, kelce and topper.