25

"What?" Amara replied softly as she removed her self off of rafe's chest before backing up a little from the dirty blonde that desperately starred into her hazelnut eyes with tears threatening to fall down them.

"Sarah, i-is dea-dead?, what h-how?". The girl asked again as she took rafe's covers off her body and getting up from his bed before revealing that she was still only in her white laced matching set with a worried expression on her first. "Baby its ok you have me, right?" Rafe replied as he got up from his bed too before walking towards the half naked girl that stood against the wall with her arms wrapped around her chest as he roamed his blue eyes over the girls body, while slowly undressing her with his eyes instantly making his boulge in his shorts grow.

"And-and John b, he didn't deserve that" the girl spoke up as she kept her eyes on the ground with water on the rim of them as she tried to cover her exposed skin causing rafe to bounce back tor reality, you could tell the girl was on the verge of crying from her hesitant voice that was trembling. "What, what do you mean, you would rather me go to jail! And then I won't be able to protect you! And, and have you as mine, huh?!" Rafe raised his voice at the girl as he backed away from the brunette while moving his hands around, trying to express his feelings to the girl, as the brunette jumped a little at the tone of the boys voice.

Honestly Rafe didn't care if he went to jail all he cared about was if Amara would still be his and he would be hers when he would be behind bars.

"Uh omg Amara I'm sorry I didn't mean to-to raise my voice at you, I just can't go to jail, okay? Be-because then I won't be with you, and you don't know what that will do to me" the boy softly apologised as he walked back forward to the girl before placing his hand on the wall beside her head.

Little sniffles and whimpers came from the girl as she kept her eyes on rafe's bedroom floor, the boy starred down at the brunette before softly placing his hand on her chin and lifting her head so he could connect his eyes with her hazelnut ones. "Amara? Talk to me please, say something, anything, I need to hear your voice" the boy begged as he moved his hand from the wall to her waist before pulling her body into his. "I don't know what you want me to say Rafe" Amara said as she let her arms fall to the sides of her as she looked up into the boys blue eyes that starred back down at her before softly releasing herself from his grip.

"Im gonna get changed" the girl spoke up as she walked towards the dirty blondes closet "uh yeah yeah, wear one of my shirts, okay?" The boy replied as he watched the brunettes every move as the girl pulled out one of his shirts and sliding it over her laced matching set, the shirt ended mid thigh on the girl, the boy basically drooled over the view of the girl.

"Wher-where are you going?" The boy asked as he watched the girl grab her things from his bedside table. "I don't know Rafe, Sarah is apparently dead, Sarah, Your sister, I just need time" the girl replied as she stopped what she was doing to connect eyes with the dirty blondes blue ones . "Amara you know your the only one I really care about, I don't care about anyone else, it's just you, it's always ever been about you, just you, I'm all for you" the dirty blonde said as he trapped the girl from moving with his body as he breathed heavily over her.

"You can't leave me Amara" Rafe said as he towered over the girl. "I'm not going to rafe, I-I'm just-" Amara tried to reply but only got cut off by the boy as he slammed his lips to hers before wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into his chest as he deepened the kiss by bushing his tongue on her bottom lip, the girl softly removed her lips before pulling away from the dirty blonde.

"Rafe what was that-" Amara said as rafe tried to reconnect their lips but the girl dodged it. "Amara please" the boy begged as he desperately starred at her pink chapped lips. "Don't leave me" the boy said as he moved his eyes from her lips and to her hazelnut eyes. "I'm not Rafe" Amara replied as she softly wrapped her hands around the back of the boys neck instantly making the dirty blonde let out a breath that he didn't know what he was holding. "Promise?" Rafe asked as he softly gripped the girls waist while he's hand rested on her butt. "Promise" the girl replied as she curled her lips up before connecting their lips.

"Come to the Bahamas with me?" Rafe asked as he pulled away from the kiss "please" the boy begged, he didn't want to be away from the girl and the throught of being on a different island made him angry and jealous, so he desperately wanted her to come because he would go crazy about thinking what would happen to her when he wasn't there.

Amara starred up into his blue eyes as she thought about the question. "C'mon please Amara" the dirty blonde begged as his eyes flickered from her hazelnut eyes to her pink lips. "I-I guess" the girl spoke up as she looked up into his blue eyes as he's lips were slightly part before curling up in a smirk. "Yes!" The boy raised his voice in a happy tone as he punched the air excitedly cussing the girl to slip out little giggles. "We're leaving tomorrow, okay baby?" The boy calmed down before wrapping his muscular arms around her waist. "Mhm" the girl hummed as a smiled spread across her lips.

"Let's have a day on the boat, yeah?" The boy asked as he pulled Amara's hips into his causing him to slightly moan. "Okay" the girl said between giggles before removing herself from his grip as a sneaky grin spread across the dirty blondes lips.

"I'll meet you down stairs I need to use the toilet" Amara spoke up as she moved towards rafe's toilet. "I'll wait" Rafe replied before placing himself at the edge of his bed with a grin spread across his face.