13

Rafe and Amara had spent the rest of day together, talking, cuddling, making out and watching movies in the dirty blondes room. All the time that the boy spent with the girl made all the anger and thoughts from his drug dealer flush away.

Topper is throwing a party at his tonight and every kook would be going.

"Hey I'm gonna get ready with Sarah for the party now" Amara said as she turned her head up to connect eyes with the dirty blonde who held her in his grip as they cuddled in his bed. "Why can't you get ready with me" Rafe responded softly before frowning, sticking out his bottom lip. "Girl things" Amara replied as she giggled at rafes words "we can do girl things together" the dirty blonde said as he softly tightened his grip around the brunette who rested her head on his chest. "You wish" is all the girl said before removing herself from rafe's grip and heading towards his bedroom door, "I'll be waiting for you, okay baby?" Rafe spoke up before the girl could leave his room, the brunette nodded softly back at the dirty blonde with a smile placed on her face before she left his room.

Amara decided to wear a strapless white tank top along with a short light beige skirt that ended at the bottom of her ass with a light blue bikini set underneath knowing that topper has a huge pool. Sarah was also dressed in something similar but with a black strapless tank top and a neon bikini set underneath with a denim skirt.

"Ready to go?" The blonde girl asked while eyeing Amara. "Yep" Amara replied back while pulling her skirt down, trying to show less. "Is rafe ok with you wearing that skirt to the party Amara?" The blonde girl asked another question."yes why wouldn't he be?" The brunette asked back before adjusting her top while looking at the mirror that leaned against Sarah's bedroom wall. "I don't know I just thought he would be protective about what you wear" the blonde girl admitted as she brushed her long blonde hair causing Amara to scoff at the blonde girls words before replying "let's just go" is all the brunette said before walking over to the girl and softly grabbing Sarah's hand then leading her to her front door.

Sarah and Amara stood in front of toppers house, there were kooks walking in and out of the mansion, mostly people walking in, music could be heard from outside of the house with people singing and talking from the inside. "I'm gonna go look for topper and tell him to turn this damn music down!" Sarah yelled out as she covered her ears with the palms of her hands while looking over at Amara, the brunette only nodded back at Sarah while laughing.

As the brunette walked into toppers mansion she bumped into a familiar messy blonde, jj. How was he here, no way any kook would invite him to toppers party "Hey cutie" the messy blonde said as his eyes lingered over Amara's body. "Jj, what the hell are you doing here, how did you even get in here?!" Amara whisper screamed while looking around to see if anyone had noticed the pogue standing inside of toppers house. Before the messy blonde responded he slowly leaned his head down to the brunette so his mouth was near the girls ear "Relaxx Amara, I snuck in" the messy blonde whispered into Amara's ear. "And I know you'll keep my little secret to yourself" the messy blonde continued whispering in Amara's ears before walking off with a grin across his face, Amara simply rolled her eyes at jj's actions and words.

Amara made her way through the mansion as she got glances from random guys before spotting rafe who was seated on a couch with kelce and topper, the trio were laughing and drinking beers before the dirty blonde spotted Amara, rafe's jaw fell as he saw what the brunette was wearing, looking the brunette up and down while licking his lips as he felt himself get turned on immediately. Rafe instantly stood up from the sofa leaving his two friends behind and making his way over to the girl. "Hey baby" the dirty blonde said as he softly pulled the girl in before kissing her, rafe knew that guys were starring at the brunette girl so he deepened the kiss, slowly sliding his tongue into her mouth and moving his hand down her body before softly squeezing her ass with his big veiny hands.

Amara's back had been brushed against rafe's chest the whole night as they danced to the music coming from toppers speaker. Amara had drank so much she was too drunk to notice that rafe had left to grab some more drinks for the both of them. Amara was now brushing her back and ass against the once again familiar blonde jj's chest. The messy blonde had taken this as a chance to get there bodies to brush against each other, something the messy blonde has always wanted. Amara didn't know that it wasn't rafe behind her as she kept and grinding her ass into jj's d!ck thinking that it was rafe behind her, jj quietly moaned to himself so that Amara wouldn't hear the different voice as he slowly closed his eyes at the feeling of Amara's ass on his d!ck.

Rafe was now making his way back through the crowd with two red cups filled with liquid before seeing jj against Amara , the dirty blonde saw the messy blonde guide Amara's hips as he helped the brunette rub her ass against his d!ck, Amara thinking still thinking it was rafe behind her. Anger, frustration, thoughts, and revenge went through rafes body as he placed the two cups in his hands on a table before clenching his jaw and balling his fists as he quickly made his way towards jj and Amara, the dirty blondes eyes stayed on jj as he stormed towards him.

As rafe finally reached the messy blonde not wasting anytime before he pulled the messy blonde off Amara aggressively by his shoulders before shoving the messy blonde to the ground earning grunts from the messy blonde "you dead pogue!" Rafe screamed intimidatingly at the messy blonde. This caused Amara to turn around and notice that it was jj behind her instantly causing the brunette to gasp in shock.

All rafe could think about was his Amara's ass rubbing against jj's dick as he got on top of the messy blonde before throwing multiple punches to jj's face grabbing everyone's attention at the party. "Rafe that's enough!" Topper screamed as expensive things fell over in his house from the dirty blonde going out of control. The dirty blonde ignored his friends words as he kept throwing more punches at the messy blonde causing jj's face to bleed with blood pouring out of his nose as the messy blondes blood smeared across rafe's knuckles.

Rafe was out of control and the only person that could stop him was Amara.