2

Rafe had finally pulled up to the beach where the kegger is, it was now dark with the moon shining, everyone was talking and laughing, people were sweaty and all over eachother, it brang Amara the feeling of summer, the feeling she loves. Amara was still in her light blue tank top and denim shorts with her swimmers underneath, hair still slightly damp and her checks were lightly sunburnt.

Rafe got out of the car and quickly ran to the other side of the car where Amara was still seated. And opened the door for Amara to hop out, which Amara did "such a gentleman" Amara said with her hands on his chest, rafe could feel his heart beat quicken at the touch, he couldn't help but blush while slowly closing the car door behind her.

"Well rafe are you just gonna stand their all night or are you gonna come with me to get drinks?" Amara said to rafe who was still day dreaming about the current moment he just had with Amara hands on his chest. "Rafe?" Amara said softly taking a step to him causing him to bounce back to reality "oh yeah I uh um haha what?" Rafe asked with confusion spread all over his face not knowing what Amara had said because he was to busy thinking about Amara. "Come" is all Amara said before grabbing ahold of rafes hand softly and leading him to the crowd where the drinks would be for sure.

The pair finally reached the crowd. Walking through the crowd Amara still had her hand in rafes as they were walking. Rafe made sure that he was walking right behind Amara making sure that no one could see her ass only him because she was still in those god damn short, shorts. Rafe gave guys dirty looks that would try to check out Amara, immediately making the pedos look away, terrified of what rafe would do to them if they kept looking at Amara.

"Drink?" A random pogue said, as Amara was about to take it rafe took his spare hand infront of Amara's and took the cup with the liquid in it, his other hand around Amara's waist holding her close, he then took a sip of the liquid before handing it to Amara making sure it was safe for her to drink. "Drink?" Rafe mimicked the pogue from before, Amara smiled at the question rafe had asked taking the cup from his hand and taking a sip. Rafe watched as her head tilt back and her hand bringing the cup slowly up to her mouth and took a sip, he watched as the liquid went through her neck, a neck he desperately wanted to kiss and give affection too.

"Not bad" Amara admitted, but before rafe could reply Amara's head turned to the screaming from the other side of the crowd "fight!, fight!" The crowd screamed. Amara took herself out of rafes grip and made her way to where the crowds attention was, rafe followed right behind her making sure she was safe. "Topper stop that's enough!" Sarah screamed and Amara's head immediately turned to topper who was fighting John b. She knew John b from pre school they were besties but slowly grew apart as they got older. "Get his ass!" Jj screamed encouraging John b to hit topper again. Everything went past so fast punch after punch, shove after shove.

They where now in the water topper on top of of John b, drowning him. "Topper stop" Sarah screamed. "Your gonna kill him" another girl said who was kiara a well known pogue, but she was also a kook, mostly pogue tho. "Get your psycho boyfriend Sarah!" Kiara screamed again. And as Amara turned her eyes back to topper and John b, jj was there with a gun pointed right on topper head. "Yeah you know what that is!" Jj said in an angry tone, "jj put the gun down!" Amara screamed out and everyone's attention went to the girl, jj turned to face the girl the gun pointed right at her, everyone froze.

Jj still had the gun pointed at her, Amara's heart was racing. Soon jj pointed the gun back to topper and as soon as the gun wasn't pointed directly at Amara she was pulled away from the situation with large strong hands gripping her waist, it was rafe or course. He pulled her to his car and softly placed her in the passenger seat and closed the door then running to the other side of the car and got into the driver seat while buckling up. "Rafe we need to go back to see if topper is ok" Amara said with a feared voice. Rafe turned his head to face Amara "Amara no, jj pointed a gun at you, your not safe here, I'm take you to my house and your gonna stay tonight so I can make sure your safe, okay?" He said while gripping the steering wheel tighter making his knuckles turn white while his jaw clenched at the fact that jj pointed a gun at his amara.

He drove into his drive way, knuckles still white. Amara was still seated in the passenger seat terrified at what had just occurred at the kegger, she was shocked, even traumatised that a gun was pointing directly at her knowing that one move to the finger could kill her.

Rafe ran to the other side of the car letting Amara out of the car. Amara silently walked to the front door with rafe right behind her making sure that she was safe again, he needed her in his sight or else he would go crazy. He quickly unlocked the front door allowing Amara to walk in first, and she did. They slowly walked upstairs to rafes bedroom.

Amara walked into the bedroom with rafe right behind her, locking his bedroom door he walked over to Amara using two fingers to softly tilt her chin up for her to look at him. Amara connected her eyes with rafes as water lingered around the rim of her eyes. "Your safe with me" Rafe said. Amara smiled feeling the safety that rafe brought her. "No one will ever hurt you okay?" Rafe spoke up again with his fingers still on the girls chin, Amara nodded as a response.

"I need to shower" Amara finally spoke up softly, rafe mimicked Amara response before, nodding his head.

Amara made her way to rafes bathroom closing the door behind her, well that's what she thought, she accidentally left it open slightly so you could see right into the bathroom. Rafes eyes widened as the girl started taking her clothes off. All she was in now was her bathing suit and she slowly untied the string on her top making the top fall to the tiled floor, but rafe couldn't see her chest all he could see was her back but it turned him on immediately knowing she was wearing nothing to cover her chest.

Rafe took a step closer to the bathroom, desperately wanting more of the view but as he did Amara turned her head to the door and saw that the door was slightly opened and rafe standing right on the other side staring at her. Amara gasped and quickly grabbed a towel to cover up, embarrassment ran through her veins. She tied the towel around her body making sure it wouldn't fall off and making her way to the door. "Rafe?" Is all Amara said. "I uh you left the door opened so did you uh-" rafe said but was cut off by Amara "oh my god, I'm sorry did you see me naked?" Amara said in an embarrassed tone " I uh um yeah but I-" Rafe was so nervous he didn't know what to say or do as only a towel covered her naked body, he could feel his d!ck growing under his shorts. He slowly pushed the door open even more so they could properly see eachother. Rafe walked closer to Amara making their bodies touch as he look her up and down before licking his lips, like he was hungry for something.