17

"Hey" the dirty blonde said in his deep cracky morning voice as he slowly brushed Amara's hair with his long fingers causing the girl to open her eyes to the sight of rafe lying on her chest as he looked up at her with those innocent eyes that only came out for the brunette as they laid in each other's arms under rafe's dark silky covers while the morning sunlight shined through his bedroom window. "Hi" the girl replied as she softly rubbed her eyes with her small fingers attempting to wake herself up even more.

"You look so pretty when you wake up" the boy said as he moved his hands down from her long brown hair to her thighs before slowly squeezing it as he softly kissed the girls exposed stomach. "Rafe not now, I have to get ready for work" the girl giggled as Rafe ignored the girls words and started to kiss the rim of her pyjama shorts causing the girl to softly moan. As the dirty blonde placed wet kisses around her inner thighs the girl leaned her arm out to rafe's bedside table for her phone where a framed photo of rafe and her sat causing the girl to smile at herself, the brunette grabbed her phone to check the time and realising that she had 1 hour till her shift starts.

Rafe watched the girls moves as he kept his eyes on her while he placed sloppy kisses on her thighs. "C'mon Amara can't you have a day off today, I want you to myself, yeah?" the boy said as he made his way back up to Amara's face with both of his big hands beside the girls body to support his own weight as he leaned over the girl in his bed. "Rafe I haven't turned up to work for three days, for you" the girl responded as she placed her small hands on the boys face before bringing him in for a kiss then getting her self out of his bed.

"Can't we make it four days?" The dirty blonde said as he softly pulled Amara by her waist bringing her back to the edge of the bed as she stood in between his legs while he sat on the end of his double bed. "You wish, I need to have a shower" the brunette said as she giggled at the boys words. "Well at least let me have a shower with you, yeah?" The dirty blonde asked again while looking up into her hazelnut eyes with his muscular arms wrapped around the brunettes thighs. "Fine but only to shower, don't try anything else" the girl responded as she softly released herself from his grip. "I'll try but I doubt it I will be able to control myself" Rafe whispered to himself with a grin on his face as he followed the girl into his bathroom.

"Rafe turn around, I am not stripping in front of you" Amara said as she eyed the dirty blonde that was starring at her as they both stood in his bathroom with the brunettes arms wrapped around her chest while waiting for the boy to turn around. "But why, it's nothing I haven't seen before, c'mon-" Rafe responded wanting to see the girl strip herself of her clothes in front of him. "Rafe" the girl cut him off with a mad look spread across her face as she stood their with her arms crossed. "Okay, okay but I'm gonna see you naked in the shower weather you like it or not" the dirty blonde said as his lips curled up forming a slight grin as he turned around so now he was facing his marble sink but little did the brunette know that there was a mirror in the cupboard that sat on top of the sink. The dirty blonde slowly opened the cupboard so it wouldn't make any noise, immediately revealing the mirror that stood in the cupboard giving a clear view of the girl.

Rafe watched through the mirror as Amara got ready to take off one of the dirty blondes shirts that ended mid thigh on the girl. The brunette slowly lifted the big shirt before taking it off her shoulders while her long brown wavy hair went up with it and back down to her tanned shoulders, showing that the girl wasn't wearing a bra but the dirty blonde couldn't get a clear view of her chest as her back faced Rafe just Incase the boy would turn around. The only thing that covered her body was now a pair of her baby pink pyjama shorts before she softly pulled that down her legs and left it on rafe's bathroom floor before making her way to his shower.

Rafe completely watched the girl strip herself through the mirror, instantly turning him on and he knew that he wouldn't be able to just shower with the girl.