15

Rafe sped through the obx streets on his dirt bike as Amara wrapped her small arms around his waist while her long brown hair brushed against the wind as the dirty blonde gave glances at the girl through his mirror every once in a while making sure she was okay.

The pair were now making there way through the cut before pulling up to the once again familiar trailer. As rafe parked his dirt bike in front of the trashed trailer he felt guilt run through his veins for bringing the girl back here, remembering what his drug dealer had said the last time he brought Amara there. The dirty blonde removed himself from the bike before turning around to face the brunette with one hand on the bike supporting him as he leaned down to the girl while softly taking his helmet off her head as her brown hair lifted with it before falling back down to her shoulders. "I'm sorry for bringing you back here but please stay here, okay baby?" The boy said as he placed the palm of his big hand on her soft cheek earning a nod from the girl as she melted into his touch.

As rafe left the girl on his dirt bike to go inside the trailer the brunette started to feel lost and felt like someone was watching her. Her heart began racing as she fiddled with her fingers while looking around and suddenly feeling another pair of big veiny hands grabbing her waist, softly for some reason before taking her inside a brown and white van as she screamed for rafe and tried to free her self from the persons grip but the person was too strong while rafe couldn't hear her as all the trailers windows were closed. Amara couldn't seem to spot the persons face as they were wearing a black beanie that covered there face but showed there blue eyes one that was bruised badly, familiar blue eyes with tiny strands of blonde peaking out at the end of the beanie.

The blue eyed boy softly, for some reason again, placed the girl into the back of the van before taking a seat next to the brunette and resting his arm on the head rest while sighing and slowly closing his eyes as he catched his breath. Amara stayed silent as she eyed everyone in the van while not recognising any of them as they all wore similar beanies covering their face. The girl scrunched her knees into her chest as her arms wrapped around her self while looking out the window and seeing the trailer slowly fade away in the distance as the blue eyed boy starred at her in regret. "Bro I told you this was a bad idea, but what do you do, the exact opposite" the guy in the drivers seat spoke up as he drove far away from rafe as possible. "His gonna kill you for real this time dude" a girl said who was also covering her face in a black beanie.

"Yeah yeah whatever guys, did you see what rafe did to me the other night, no, so you don't get to judge" the blue eyed boy said, little did he know Amara recognised the familiar voice, jj. "Jj?" Amara said softly as she eyed the boy under the mask. The boy cleared his throat while trying to act casual as he looked every where except the brunette "uh no no, no idea who that is" the blue eye boy responded as he looked out the window before the brunette leaned over and softly pulled off the mask revealing the one and only jj, the brunettes eyes lingered over the boys face, his eye was badly bruised, his lips were dry as it was slightly cut and the bridge of his nose had a slit. "Aye what the hell amara!" The messy blonde said as he finally looked at the brunette. "I knew it" the girl said as she threw the mask to the bottom of the van before crossing her arms in disappointment.

Mean while, rafe finally walked out of the trailers door with a couples of bags filled with white substance in his pockets. The dirty blonde stuffed the bags down his pockets while looking at the back of his khaki shorts as he walked towards his dirt bike that sat alone without the brunette, as the boy got closer to his bike he lifted his head before realising Amara was no where to be seen as his bike laid sidewards on the grass. "Amara!" Rafe screamed as he searched everywhere around the trailer before barging back through the door.

"Where the hell is she huh?! I know you took her!" Rafe screamed as he flipped his drug dealers chairs over while making his way to the dark haired boy. "Wow man I don't know what your talking about, okay? Chill" the dark haired boy said as he backed away from his costumer. "Lair! Tell me where she is!" Rafe screamed back at his drug dealer before closing the gap between them as he looked down intimidatingly at the dark haired boy. "Look man, she's pretty and all that but I wouldn't do that shit, it's probably those pogues, okay?!" The dark haired boy said as he looked up at the furious boy who had his jaw clenched and his fists formed into balls causing his knuckles to turn white.

The dirty blonde paced around the trailer while screaming out swear words "fuck!" The dirty blonde screamed as he throw his drug dealers things around causing most of the dark haired boys stuff to break, his drug dealer watched as his costumer went out of control not wanting to get involved as he knew what he was capable of when it came to Amara.

Rafe agreed it was most likely those pogues that took his Amara away from him. The dirty blonde shoved past his drug dealer as he made his way to the door before slamming it open and walking to his dirt bike before lifting it up as he's muscles flexed from how heavy it was.

Rafe had alerted his friend topper that the pogues had taken Amara.

Rafe and his blonde friend drove around streets in the cut on their dirt bikes in search of the brunette, soon spotting a white and brown van with the messy blonde in it. "Aye over there Thats jj!" Rafe yelled at topper while pointing to the van before starting their bikes and speeding towards it. "Pull this piece of shit over!" The dirty blonde yelled out while hitting the van with his big hand as they drove next to it. The guy in the drivers seat didn't stop at all before rafe sped up his bike in front of them and stopping a distance in front of the van so they couldn't get past him unless they run him over which the dirty blonde didn't care about unless he got his Amara back, soon causing the van to suddenly stop as everyone inside the van leaned forward to the sudden stop.

Rafe's sister pulled her mask off before barging out of the van, shocking the brunette at the back that her own friend had kidnapped her. "What the hell is wrong with you!" Sarah yelled as she walked up to her taller brother. Rafe scoffed at his sisters words "me, I know you took her now where is she!" Rafe screamed back at the blonde girl while sliding his fingers through his hair to get it out of his face. "I don't know what your talking about" the blonde said back as she tried to act natural while crossing her arms and eyeing the dirty blonde as he lost control. "You expect me to believe that line of shit, get the hell out of the way!" Rafe said before shoving his sister and making his way towards the van that sat a few feet away.

The dirty blonde aggressively slid the van door open as it revealed Amara sat in the back with her knees in her chest as she softly cried. "Amara" the dirty blonde said as he's eyes soften at the sight of the girl causing the brunette to look up at the boy with tears running down her eyes immediately causing anger to run through rafe's veins. "Rafe" the brunette said as she quickly got up from the seat as she tried to run into rafe's arms before being pushed back softly by jj. The messy blonde stood up in front of the brunette in the van as he faced rafe. "Your dead pogue, do you realise that, your dead! Don't fucking touch her!" The dirty blonde screamed at the pogue as he slammed one of his hands on the van. Jj scoffed at the boys words "what is your obsession with her, she's not yours!" The messy blonde yelled back at rafe as he refused to let the dirty blonde see the brunette. "Right, right, she is mine!" Rafe said as he nodded slowly with a grin spread across his face before violently grabbing jj by his shirt as he pulled the messy blonde out of the van before shoving him to the ground."Rafe rafe I'll take care of him, get Amara!" Topper screamed as he watched rafe pull the messy blonde out of the van.

The other pogues in the van didn't want to get involved as they knew what rafe was capable of when it came to Amara.

Rafe slowly went through the van door before softly grabbing Amara by her waist and bringing her into his chest, the girl instantly felt save in his arms as she wrapped her arms around his neck while the dirty blonde carried the girl to his dirt bike as topper held jj to the ground.

"Are you ok baby, god I was so worried" Rafe said as he gently placed Amara on his bike as the girl threw him a convincing smile before nodding her head while the dirty blonde softly placed his helmet on her head before climbing on the bike in front of her and taking off, leaving his blonde friend behind with the pogues as he only cared about Amara.

Hey babes any suggestions what you guys want to happen next!