27

"Finally we're here, I have to show you two something" ward spoke up as he roamed his eyes over his mansion that he owned in the Bahamas, marble covering the floor as expensive plants sat in glass pots. "Wow" Amara said in shock as she stood between Rafe who still had his muscular arm wrapped around her tiny body and ward, while the hot nasa wind blew against their faces. "Yeah?, you like it?" Rafe asked the girl as he took his gaze off the mansion and to the brunette. "Mhm" the girl softly replied as a side smirk spread across her soft lips, and not surprisingly Rafe took the girls response a different way, instantly making him want the girl more. "Follow me" ward demanded as he dropped his bags to the floor before leading the pair inside the house and through the mansion before stopping in front of a large black metal safe with a smirk spread across his old face.

"Come on dad what is this, I want to show Amara her room, and uh, stuff" Rafe spoke up as he impatiently waited for his dad to do whatever he was gonna do while pinching the bridge of his nose as Amara stood next to him. "Look" ward replied as he swung the metal door opened, immediately revealing tones of gold in it as it shined against the sunlight that was hitting through the opened balcony door next to the safe. "Holy shit" Rafe said in shock as he adjusted his backwards cap on his head. "What the" Amara said as she took in the view of the gold shining in her face. "It ours, yours, Amara's, all of us Rafe" ward spoke as he grabbed one of the gold bars before handing it to Rafe causing rafe to chuckle in excitement as he held the heavy piece of gold.

"Yeah!" Rafe screamed as he ran outside to the balcony leaving Amara with his dad inside, before rushing back to Amara then picking her up by her waist as he smiled up at her. "We can have anything, you can have anything baby!" Rafe said as he spun the girl around in his muscular arms causing the brunette to laugh as her long brown hair brushed against the wind before the dirty blonde softly placed her back down on the marble tiled floor.

"We need to get it home now" ward spoke up as he smiled at his son. "Uh yeah yeah, how?" Rafe agreed as he stood next to Amara with his arm resting on her shoulder. "Don't worry we have some people helping us, just get it in the trucks and they will drive us" ward replied as he started to pack the gold in boxes. "Mm okay but Amara stays with me the whole time, yeah?" Rafe asked back as he watched his dad pack the bars of gold. "Yeah yeah whatever, just help me put these in the truck" ward answered as he looked up at his son. "Okay" the boy replied as he took his arm off Amara's shoulder before standing in front of her as he placed his big hands on the side of her face. "Wait by the trucks I'll be there soon, okay baby?" Rafe softly asked as he looked down at the girls hazelnut eyes. "Okay" the girl replied before peeking the boys lips.

****************

"Are we nearly there" Rafe asked as he sat in the passenger seat of a truck while his dad drove the vehicle with Amara in the back seat, every second the dirty blonde would give glances to the girl. "Yeah just-" ward tried to reply but got cut off by kids crowding their truck as they constantly banged there small hands on the car. "What the hell!" Ward raised his voice as he immediately stopped his car. "There just kids" Rafe said as he suffered in his seat. After a few minutes of little kids banging and shaking the car they finally left but causing the truck in front of them to break down somehow. "What the fuck is going on, that it I'm getting in the back with Amara" Rafe spoke up as a guy with a trolley of food shoved infront of their truck.

"Hey baby you okay?" Rafe asked as he finally and somehow got his big body to fit through the car and to the backseat where Amara sat patiently. "Mhm" Amara replied as she gave Rafe a slight smile. The dirty blondes hand somehow found its way to Amara's thigh for the rest of the car ride, well at least u til the got stop by a pair of road workers. "Get the gun" ward said annoyed as he stopped the car, seeing that the workers were waving the flags for them to stop. "Yeah yeah" Rafe replied as he grabbed the gun with his trembling hands before shoving it in his pocket. The dirty blonde softly dragged Amara out of the truck as he kept his big hands wrapped around her waist while they walked towards the road workers, that looked awfully dodgy.

"Hands up and on the ground, and you pretty girl stay their!" The old man in the bright yellow vest yelled as he yanked a gun from the back of his work pants. "Yo chill, just don't touch the girl you got that!" Rafe yelled back as he held his arms up in surrender before placing himself on the floor of the ground while letting out deep groans. "You too old man" the man yelled again as he now pointed his pistol at rafe's dad. "Don't move" a dark girl said as she slid a knife across the dirty blondes throat, she was also in a bright yellow vest.

"Don't open that pretty of yours" the dark girl said as she death starred Amara who stood next to the truck they were all in before, causing the girl to nod at the dark girls command, as he breaths started to tremble while she watched her boyfriend lie on the road before spotting John b and Sarah running on the other side of the road, it looked like they were running towards her.

"Sarah?" Ward spoke up as he spotted his daughter on the corner of his eye while removing his chest from the road causing the old man in the yellow vest to tighten his grip on ward. "Don't move" the man in the vest said as he steadily held his gun to wards head. "Sarah you alive!" Ward said happily as he smiled at the blonde girl that was now stood next to Amara.

John b roughly grabbed Amara by her arm as he dragged her to the backseat of the truck. "Ow your hurting me!" Amara raised her voice as the burning pain in her arm got worse, immediately causing rafe to raise his head from the floor. "Oi! Get off her pogue, your a dead man, let her go!" Rafe screamed as he fully took his body off the floor. "I'll take my chances" John b yelled back before shoving the brunette girl in the backseat of the truck. "Fuck!" Rafe yelled as he quickly yanked the pistol in his pocket before aiming it at John b, instantly pulling the trigger but missed as he shot his sister instead, no one else noticing but him. Instead the blonde girl jumped in the passenger seat of the truck as John b jumped in the drivers seat while Amara sat in the back trying to open the car door but the messy brunette had already locked the doors.

"Give her back to me John b!" Rafe yelled as he heard the trucks engine start, the dirty blonde tried to move but couldn't as he still had a knife brushed against his throat. "Cowarddd!" Rafe screamed as he watched the truck drive past him as water brushed the tips of his blue eyes at the site of Amara crying in the back of the truck as she watched Rafe disappear while they drove away causing the a feeling in his stomach to appear, things, violent things were going through his head, ways of how to hurt John b and how to make him suffer, ways he could kill him, anger, sadness, violence, and pain ran through his body as he balled his fists and clenched his jaw at the pain of being apart from the girl, he's head already planning how to make the routledge boy suffer.