3

Rafe desperately wanted to rip the towel off Amara's body but fought the urge too. "Rafe I-" Amara spoke up softly looking up at rafe who towered her "I can't lose you Amara, I-I.. I can't" rafe admitted while staring down right into Amara's hazelnut eyes. "Rafe you will never lose me" Amara replied back while slowly but softly placing her hands on both sides of rafes face feeling how hot he is. "You- you can't leave me Amara I don't know what I would do without you" rafe said while wrapping his arms around Amara's waist that was only covered with a towel, he pulled her as close as he could not letting go, afraid if he did she would disappear. Amara was closer then ever to rafes body she started to feel the big boulge in the boys shorts, shocked that the boy was turned on so fast.

"Rafe are you-" Amara said but was quickly cut off by rafe connecting their lips, something he has wanted to do for as long as he could remember, Amara instantly let the kiss happen, rafe's hands traveled the girls body, while Amara's hands were behind rafes neck playing with his hair, he loved the feeling of Amara's hands playing with his hair, it was so calming. Rafe started to brush his tongue against Amara's bottom lip asking for permission to slide his tongue in her mouth, Amara slowly gaped her lips, and as soon as she did rafe took the opportunity to slide his tongue in her mouth deepening the kiss. Amara pulled away for breath and quickly reconnecting their lips.

Rafe had been making out with Amara in the middle of his bathroom for a while, he had dreamed every night, day dreamed every day of him and Amara making out and now it had finally happened. Rafe would go to sleep every night thinking about Amara and wake up every morning thinking about Amara, whenever he wasn't with Amara he was thinking about her.

Rafe pulled away from the kiss only too reconnect his lips to her neck kissing and sucking it passionately before making his way down to her colour bone, Amara let out moans of pleasure as rafe did this, he had replayed Amara's moans in his head knowing he was the one causing those moans.

He then played with the top of the towel on her naked body asking for permission to take it off "can I-" Rafe asked so softly that it made Amara shiver to her spine. "Yes" Amara cut rafe off as he looked at the knot of the towel and started to untie it. The towel dropped to the floor leaving Amara fully naked right in front of him. He admired her beauty, she was perfect from the tips of her brunette hair on her head to the bottom of her feet. Rafe then slowly pulled his shirt over his shoulders and dropped it on the bathroom floor before reconnecting their lips again while he unbuckled his pants and throw that to the ground too.

Rafe lead Amara to his bed keeping their lips connected the whole time, none of them wanting to pull away. Rafe then slowly dropped Amara onto his bed as he took his boxers off realising his huge boner that the one and only Amara had caused.

Amara admired rafes toned body, from his jawline, to his abbs, to his arms that had veins going along them to his fingers, that was hot. "Are you sure?" Rafe asked softly . Amara pulled him in my his neck so his head was now in the crook of her neck "yes" Amara whispered into his ear.

As soon as he heard the word he slowly entered her, moans escaping both of them at the feeling. Rafe then let Amara adjust to his size as he was HUGE af. Rafe then started to thrust in and out of her, earning moans from Amara. "Rafe" Amara moaned, making rafes spine shivered at the sound of her moaning his name, rafes head was in the crook of her neck as he kept thrusting faster and faster "use your words baby" rafe said with moans in the middle of the words. Rafe flipped them over so they could switch positions so Amara was now on top of him."I want you to ride me baby" Rafe said softly and with that Amara started to slide up and down against rafe now earning moans from rafe.

Rafe watched every second keeping his eyes on Amara as she was riding him he had to take in every view of it, admiring as her boobs bouncing slightly to her messy hair, to her mouth that was slightly opened with moans escaping, and then to his d!ck disappearing in her.

"Rafe I'm close-" Amara said softly with moans interrupting her words "I know baby, me too" Rafe replied finding it hard to speak without moaning and the pleasure that Amara was giving him.

Both of them had now finished and Amara collapsed onto rafes chest with his d!ck still inside of her not being bothered to remove it, rafe rested one of his hands on her waist and the other playing with her hair as she layed tired on top of him. "I loved that" Rafe softly into the girls ears. "Me too" Amara said removing his d!ck from her before removing herself from on top of him and then laying down next to him. Immediately falling asleep after how tired that made her but it was worth it. Rafe pulled her in close around her waist and fell asleep with Amara in his arms.