22

Rafe walked Amara away from the church and to his blue truck with his arm wrapped around her waist, red and blue lights flickered as sirens went off throughout the streets, people were running towards the church full of flames as rafe and amara walked away from it with people running past them.

"Aye watch it" Rafe said angrily as someone shoved him while running past causing him to tighten his grip around Amara's waist before pulling her closer to him so she wouldn't get shoved too.

Soon enough they reached rafe's blue truck that sat on the side of the road. The brunette shivered as her goosebumps rose from how cold she was, immediately rafe noticed her sudden shiver as her soft pink lips started to shake before quickly taking his jacket off and placing it on top of the girl, the brunette turned her head to the boy at the feeling of warmth in his jumper "what a gentleman" the girl said as she grabbed the jumper around her shoulders before bringing it closer to her skin "only for you" the boy replied before he opened his car door for the girl to get in.

"Rafe my parents came home tonight, can you take me their?" Amara spoke up as she turned her head from the window and to rafe that gripped the steering wheel with one of his hands as the other hand found Amara's thigh, squeezing it every once in a while while keeping his eyes on the road. "But that means I won't be-, can I stay with you there?" Rafe asked as he softly squeezed her thigh while giving her a glance on the corner of his eye. "Yes" is all the girl said before she feel asleep in his car with her head rested on the window as strands of her long brown hair fell down her face.

Rafe couldn't help but focus on the sleeping girl instead of the road, the boys lips curled up at the sight of the girl, she looked so peaceful, she was the prettiest girl rafe had ever seen, he wanted to protect her from anything, anyone, he would do anything for her.

Rafe soon pulled up to Amara's house, before quietly jumping out of the car and running to the other side where Amara was sleeping. The dirty blonde slowly opened the door so the girl wouldn't fall out, immediately rafe slid his muscular arms under the girls body before picking her up bridal style and carrying her towards her house, the boy knocked a few times on the door before Amara's dad opened it.

"Rafe?" The older man asked as he looked at the boy holding his daughter. "I was just uh dropping her off, but can I stay the night" the dirty blonde asked as he eyed the older man. "Ok sure, do you know where her room is?" The man asked as he stepped away from blocking the door before allowing the boy to walk in. "Yeah" Rafe replied as he made his way past the girls dad before walking up the marble stairs and to the girls room. The dirty blonde slowly placed the girl on her bed then pulling her covers on top of her body before slowly placing himself next to the girl while wrapping his arms around the brunettes body as he feel asleep.

Amara woke up in rafe's tight grip around her waist as his lips were slightly parted with small snores escaping him as his dirty blonde hair fell off his forehead. The girl softly wiggled around attempting to free herself from the boys grip but only making the dirty blonde tighten his grip around her as he groaned. "Stop moving, I cant sleep without you in my arms" Rafe spoke up with his morning cracky voice as he slowly opened his blue eyes, only making the girl curl her lips up at the words that left his mouth.

"I'm hungry" the brunette complained as she wiggled around causing her butt to accidentally rub against rafe's d!ck causing the boy to fully wake up while earning a slight moan from his lips, the girl lifted one of her eyebrows at the boys moan in confusion . "I can give you something to eat" the boy spoke as he moved his hands from her waist and to her hips before softly guiding her hips up against him causing another moan to leave his lips. "Fuck, Amara" Rafe moaned quietly into Amara's ears as she let him control her body, while feeling his hot breath up against the back of her neck, sending a shiver down her spine before turning her body to face rafe with one of her small hands placed on his chest as she slowly moved her hand down to his abs and across his body until she reached the top of the boys shorts, making the boy roll his eyes to the back of his head.

"shit" the boy whispered again as the girl softly gripped his d!ck. The girl was in a teasy mode so she pulled her hand away from the boys bottoms before climbing out of bed, leaving the boy laid alone in her double bed causing the dirty blonde to raise an eye brow at the girl. "What are you doing" Rafe asked slightly angry that the girl stopped. "We need to have breakfast" Amara replied as she fought the urge to laugh at the desperate boy, that desperately starred at the girl before groaning while lifting her sheets off his toned body before climbing out of her bed and sliding his shirt on as Amara lingered her eyes over his toned body. "Like what you see?" The boy asked in a flirty way while a smirk spread across his face as he notice the girl starring, causing Amara to snap back into reality before scoffing at the boys words as she grabbed her door nob and as she was about to turn it the dirty blonde placed his hand on top of hers stopping her from turning it as his chest rubbed against the girls back while looking down at the brunette.

"Your gonna give me what I want tonight, okay baby?" Rafe said as he moved his free hand to her waist. "Mm" is all the girl replied with before fully turning the door nob and making her way down the stairs as she softly trailed one of her fingers down the railing with rafe right behind her as he followed the girls trial while eyeing her finger causing his boulge to grow even more.

"morning you two" Amara's dad said as he sat the table with a bowl of cereal at his hands. "Morning dad" the girl replied as she gave her dad a smile. "Morning" Rafe said as he kept his eyes on Amara's thighs, desperately wanting to squeeze them and not even looking at the older man.

Amara sat down on the opposite side of the table from her parents while rafe sat beside her and immediately placing his big hand on her thigh before squeezing it softly as he slowly closed his eyes. "So what have you two love birds been up to?" Amara's mother asked as she looked at her daughter and then at the dirty blonde. "Uhhh" Rafe said awkwardly as he looked at Amara for help. "Nothing much, we're probably just gonna help look for John b today" Amara replied to her mother while giving rafe a glance.

Rafe slowly slid his hands up Amara's thigh as the girl continued talking to her parents, before the girl pressed her legs together to close them, trying to tell the boy that it was not the place and time for that, but the boy didn't listen instead he parted her legs again with his hand before lingering his fingers around the ends of the girls shorts. Amara's parents soon went into a conversation so now Amara could focus on rafe, the girl slowly looked down to her lap where her shorts completely covered rafe's hand as he softly played with the hem of her panties. (That word is cringe af ew lol) and immediately the girl went wet.

Rafe slowly slid his big veiny hand under the girls undies before sliding one of his fingers in her, Amara had to cover her mouth to stop herself from moaning "Amara are you okay?" Her dad asked as he noticed his daughter's sudden move. "Ye-yeah, just yawning" the girl replied as she lifted her hand from her mouth before fake yawning only allowing a moan to escape her lips, luckily her parents didn't hear but rafe did. "So wet for me, huh?" The dirty blonde whispered into her ear as he started pumping his fingers in and out of her, keeping at a slow pace and not earning a response from the girl because she was to afraid that a moan would slip off her lips.

"Fuck my fingers look so hot disappearing in you, cum all over them for me" Rafe whispered into the girls ears while she tightened her walls around his fingers as she was about to cum, her parents weren't there anymore so she didn't need to hide any facial expressions, and soon enough she released her cum all over his fingers "Rafe" Amara moaned as she rolled her eyes to the back of her head while gripping the sides of her seat as her legs were shaking . "I love it when you moan my name" Rafe whispered as he pulled his finger out of her and looking around to see if her parents near them before licking the cum off his fingers as he eyed the girl. "Fuck you taste so good" the boy said as he placed his free hand on her thigh as he licked the rest of the girls cum off his fingers.

I'm so bad at writing smut, ughh but anyways this chapter is kinda boring but yeah lol :) it'll get better the next chapter it will be very spicy with some drama!!