Welcome To Auradon

(Hattie P.O.V)

Once we finally crossed the bridge, immediately we saw the school and the student body cheering for us. The car stopped and Jay and Carlos were fighting about something that Carlos wanted and Jay wanted to steal it from Carlos, Mal and Evie were more focused on the four people in front of us. "Guys, we have an audience." Mal told the boys and they stopped and they looked awkward. I fixed my braided hair, which was still on fire and I was not used to that, and I looked and saw one of the boys looking at me. He was wearing the school uniform, but he wore white gloves and had blonde-white hair that made his blue eyes stand out. 

"Just cleaning up." Jay lied to the woman in front of us but she knew that he was lying and told them to put it back in the car. Then Jay, of course being the 'player' that he is, decides to flirt with the teenage girl beside the older lady and the boy with the brown hair. Honestly, why are you trying to flirt with every girl you see? "Welcome to Auradon Prep." The older lady said and she bowed to us. "I'm Fairy Godmother, Headmistress." She introduced herself and I nodded my head. "The Fairy Godmother?" Mal asked her and continued to speak and of course, Fairy Godmother confirmed what Mal was asking. Of course Mal kept bringing up the wand, making her plans almost obvious to them. But they were oblivious and I wondered if they were deaf or something, but then again, they are really gullible people. 

"It's so nice to meet you all." One of the two males spoke, the brown haired one. "I'm Ben." He said but the girl spoke after him, rude much. "Prince Benjamin, soon to be King." She said almost squealing, god she is so after his crown and not after his heart, what is wrong with princesses? Evie, of course, tried to flirt with Ben, going after his crown like her Mother told her. But the girl, stopped her, saying that Evie had no royal title here like her Mother. "Actually, if I may." I interrupted them and they looked at me. "Evie technically does have a title of princess here. While her Mother may have lost her title, she is still a member of the royal family." I explained and the girl looked at me appalled and I smirked, put that prissy princess in her place. "And who are you?" She asked me and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, did she not see the flaming blue hair. "Hattie, daughter of Hades, how you doing?" I introduced myself and she slightly paled and backed down and I smiled nicely and saw the boy with the blonde-white hair snickering which made something inside me bubble within my heart. "This is Audrey." Ben told us but she interrupted him again, seriously, do titles mean so much to you people? "Princess Audrey, his girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" Audrey said and I gagged as did the other boy which made us VKs smile. "Now, can we move onto me finally? Thank you, I'm Ethan. I am to become Ben's Royal Advisor when he becomes King." The blonde-white boy said and I felt like his name suited him nicely, then Fairy Godmother, bless her for saving us from that gagfest of romance, separated them and told us that we had curfews. 

I rolled my eyes at the mention of curfews once again, and I just got Dad to up mine to let me stay out until eight at night. Ben and Ethan shook each of our hands, I smirked when Ben and Mal stared at each other, love at first sight. Ethan shook mine and his were cold, I liked the contrast to the normally warm hands I got from Dad's hands. Ben was laughing slightly when he shook Carlos's hand, which was covered in chocolate. Mal told him bluntly that he was a bit much with his first impression, which made Audrey notice something between them and she stepped in. "Hey, you Maleficent's daughter, aren't you?" Audrey asked Mal and I could smell the tension in the air. "Yeah, you know what? I totally don't blame you for your Mother trying to kill my parents and stuff." Audrey said and Mal's eyes bulged out of her head slightly and I simply readjusted my glasses. "Oh, my Mom's Aurora. Sleeping." "Beauty. Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, I totally don't blame your Grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world. Except for my Mother, to their stupid Christening." Mal told Audrey and they both pretended that it was water under the bridge and laughed sarcastically. "Well that went better than I expected, what's next?" I said and Ethan laughed softly and Ben noticed this and slightly smiled at the sound. 

Then Ben started the tour with Ethan on his right and Audrey on his left. "Auradon Prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school when my Father became King." Ben explained and I was impressed with the history of the school, it must've been an abandoned castle that nobody had claim to and it was within Auradon's lands so Beast took it and changed it into something new and gave the building purpose. Though more than likely the school itself is a new addition, the dorms must've been part of the original castle. We stopped in front of a statue of the current King, King Adam formerly known as the 'Beast'. Ben clapped his hands and the statue magically morphed into the King's former form and Carlos screamed and jumped into Jay's arms like he was a damsel in distress. "Carlos it's okay, my Father wanted his statue to morph from Beast to man. To remind us all that anything is possible." Ben explained and Ethan whispered next to me. "And yet he refuses to give the villain's a second chance." Ethan muttered and I frowned slightly and he was wearing the same frown I was. There seems to be a supporter for us to return here, thank Hades that someone has brains here other than the Crowned Prince. 

After Mal and Ben made more jokes, clearly there was a spark developing between them, we were brought into the main room of the dorms. We then met up with a member of the band that was outside, he took one glance at Evie and he was smitten, I smirked at this. Mal kept talking about magic and Audrey was acting like a jealous woman, Ethan was the one who was actually nice to us VKs. Ethan helped us understand our classes and showed us classes that we could sign up for based on what we were interested in. "Also, as part of bringing you to Auradon. Hattie, I am asking you for help with the Underworld." Ethan told me after the others left, they went off searching for their dorm rooms. "How bad is the situation?" I asked him, immediately I was worried since the souls would've been rampant by this point. "The Gods are having a hard time understanding what to do, I assume your Father had some helpers to help him with everything." Ethan explained and I nodded. "Yes, we had Pain and Panic, they were two imps who were sent to the Isle. They were the pillars of the system, we had others to do the jobs sure, but the Underworld was taken out of balance when Dad, Pain and Panic were sent to the Isle." I explained to him and he looked angry and I saw the room growing a thin sheet of ice and I saw it was from him as his hands were covered in a cold haze. "So you're saying that the Underworld needs Hades, Pain and Panic to keep it running smoothly?" He asked me and I nodded my head. 

"Dad was needed in the Underworld, he was the one who was able to keep the souls tethered to the Underworld and not come into the surface world. He has people, other Gods that are meant to be in the Underworld, working to sort out the souls, but he was the one who kept them from escaping." I explained to Ethan and he sighed and frost left his mouth as he breathe. "Do you know how to keep them from escaping at all?" He asked me and I smirked. "I'm the daughter of Hades, of course I was taught how to control the souls of the Underworld. But in order for me to fix this mess, I'll need access to the Underworld and I mean complete access." I told him and Ethan agreed instantly, we didn't make a deal like Dad does but rather a promise. 

But little did I know, that the promise would turn into something more later.

Authors opinion: Hey everybody, here is the second chapter of our tale. I tried to write more speaking parts but the issue I have so far in this is that I didn't want Hattie involved with the initial plan since she doesn't know anything about Maleficent's plan, but rather has an idea of what it is. I do hope you guys are liking this, and so until the next time bye