Confronting The Dragon

(Hattie P.O.V)

When I and Harry returned to the shop, Harry had Ben moved onto the ship and I saw Ethan's face and he looked conflicted. Those two are brothers in all but blood so I understand why he is like that, but at this point, there needs to be a confrontation between them before that relationship gets destroyed for good. I walked over and when he saw me, there was a ghost of a smile on his face and I smiled sadly at him and gently brought him into an embrace. "I know this is tough, but he needs to know that not everything is sunshine and rainbows. Plus you're suffering from this as well and that isn't fair on you." I said softly and he nodded his head and I ran my fingers through his hair and that calmed him down. 

Harry returned not long after that and we both looked at one another and I stood. "Tell Uma that she can talk to him if she wants to, but then once she's done it's our turn." I said to Harry and Ethan nodded slightly and Harry smirked. "Can I hook 'im?" He asked and I thought about it. "You can threat, but unless said otherwise you can't." I said and he pouted but understood, this was all to get everyone who doesn't deserve to be on the Isle off. Then the doors opened and I saw Mal, her hair was back to purple but brighter due to the spell that was on her hair at the time she left the Isle. "I'm back." Mal called out and Uma came out of her hiding spot and both Ethan and I hid in a booth to conceal out identities for now. 

Uma and Mal were then having an arm wrestle and I could see Mal channeling her magic through her eyes to give her extra strength and I rolled my eyes. "Even on the Isle, she's trying to use her magic." I muttered and Ethan noticed it too and agreed, her and Maleficent are so addicted to the magic that they can't seem to be without it, and considering that she's half-Fae and half-Goddess she has a lot of magical power and is going to live a long time. Uma said something and that shook Mal's concentration and we all cheered. "Good job Malsy, you lost. Now make sure we get the wand tomorrow by noon, before I decide to do some grooming." I remarked, making my presence known and Mal's eyes grew and she was pissed. "You let them kidnap him!" Mal asked me and I laughed at her stupidity. "Let them, oh sweetie, I told them to kidnap him. Because of your pathetic ass distracting him, people on the Isle have been starving and left in poorer conditions than we left them six months ago. We're done waiting Mal, it's time for action." I told her and everyone cheered in response. 

Mal was stunned at my words and walked out of the shop and I got cheers from everyone. With the Dragon dealt with, it's time for the Beast to get his piece. 

Authors opinion: Hey everyone and here is another chapter for this story. This one is short yes but the next one is going to be intense I predict since now we have Ethan saying more words than he has this entire Isle visit. I can't wait for it and for some reason I thought of a song from the My Little Pony Movie that came out a few years back while I was planning it, I think it has to do with how the song expresses I guess I don't know but don't worry. Either way I hope you guys liked this chapter and until the next time bye