Audrey?!

(Hattie P.O.V)

Before I could tell Ethan something, Ben crashed into the room, he looked frantic, and I moved away from Ethan. "What is it?" I asked him and he looked at me. "We know who took the Sceptor, it was Audrey." Ben said and both me and Ethan were stunned. "I wish I could say I am completely surprised, but I am not." I remarked and Ben flinched at that, he knew what I meant by that. Mal and him never apologized to her about what happened when we first arrived here. "Okay, knowing Mal and her crew, she's already looking for something to stop Audrey. I will admit that she is resourceful in things. She knows about the curse on the Sceptor, but I don't know what could beat that... unless...?" I trailed and I realized what Mal could be looking for. "Looks like I need to go to the Isle, please be careful." I told them and the two nodded and Ethan looked like he wanted to say more but he didn't. "Ethan, do you want to come?" I asked him and he nodded instantly. The two of us left and Ben was left alone in the castle, I think he should be fine but who knows, I can't predict the future. 

Using my magic I summoned Canna, my Pegasus. She was created using the same method that Zeus did for Pegasus when Hercules was born. I climbed onto Canna, and Ethan followed suit, although he was very hesitant and I don't blame him, he has never flown on a Pegasus before. "Ready?" I asked Ethan and he nodded, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I patted Canna's soft tan coat. "Yip-Yip!" I said and Canna began galloping before finally, she took off into the air. 

Authors opinion: Hey guys, welcome to this very short chapter. I know it is very short but I think that it will be a good introduction for the next chapter. Either way, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and until the next time bye