Hattie's Resolve

Three Year's Later

(Hattie P.O.V)

Three long, and painful years have passed since the night on the yacht. I have been training my powers and gaining control of my anger, and the connection towards life that is constantly surrounds us all. I haven't spoken to Ethan since I had sent that letter to him all those years ago, I do wonder how everyone in Auradon is doing, and how the Isle is hopefully improving. I have been talking to Mom and Dad and the two of them were scared when I left and have kept me updated about Ethan. He was and still is a mess after I sent the letter, and I hate that I did that to him, but I didn't want to keep his hopes up with anything. He never had moved on from that and he did return to his duty as a Royal Advisor and Ben has been doing his work and has been making sure to not put too much work onto Ethan. Ben had learned from his mistakes back then and has worked on them at least. 

Mal apparently has won the people over and everyone can't wait for her to be Queen of Auradon. She has changed and matured but I heard she's still having issues with Uma, who has been working with Ben and Ethan on revamping the Isle. The two can't even be near one another without Mal trying to start a fight, I don't even know what Mal's problem with us is but she seriously needs to grow up. Mal's friends have found themselves in Auradon, Evie is running her fashion business and is making thousands of dollars each day. Carlos is working on becoming a veterinarian while Jay is doing good in his Tourney, apparently, he's up for a scholarship to a good school. 

With being the Goddess of Life, I can feel when something or someone is trying to control someone. "Maleficent." I muttered, I felt the power of her Scepter, the Dragon's Eye, and the magic it holds, along with the curse. "Oh no." I whispered and I knew what I had to do, and I had to return to Auradon and confront everyone and release whoever is being harmed by the Sceptor. I was nervous about how everyone might react to me returning and might try to have me arrested, but I don't care, I need to save the person who is in trouble. 

Authors opinion: Hey everyone and here is the newest chapter. I know it's been a while but I've been working and also going to school, and boy school is screwing me over, but it is also helping me decide what I want to do in the future. Either way I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and until the next time bye