Good Vs. Evil

(Hattie P.O.V)

Maleficent was here, in a black dress which was not the same outfit that she wore when I last saw her. The Dragon's Eye was in her hands and I was shocked that she even had it, I thought it was lost somewhere on the Isle but apparently, it isn't and I have a feeling I know why that is. Everyone around us was shocked to see the Mistress of All Evil before us, silently I saw Mom in the crowd disappear, she was up to something and I don't know what but I don't want to know just yet. Ethan came to my side and he looked ready to fight and I smirked, hope this boy is ready for a battle cause that's what gonna happen. She's made my life a nightmare thanks to her manipulation towards her daughter so I'm ready to make sure that she gets her butt kicked. I used a spell to turn my dress into my standard pirate outfit I wear on the Isle every time I help Uma and the gang. 

I wore a white tattered dress shirt with a dark blue leather corset around my waist, a plaid tattered skirt was over my ripped pants and my pirate boots had painted on blue flames, representing my background. My sword laid on my hip in its sheath and everyone looked shocked at my transformation, then again they haven't seen pirate me. "Whoa, not gonna lie Hats, you look really hot in that outfit." Ethan whispered to my ear and I smirked, not even letting a blush grow on my face. My glasses were resting on the bridge of my noes easily and they won't move off. "C'mon Maleficent, you want the wand?" I remarked and she growled at me, her eyes turning emerald green and mine cerulean blue. "Then come get it." I taunted and then the battle commenced. 

She immediately tried to spell me using the Dragon's Eye Scepter and yet the magic didn't affect me, the plus side of being born a full blooded Goddess, I was immune to most forms of magic. I created a flame cage around Maleficent and tried to stop her from escaping and getting her hands on the wand. "Mal, get the wand to Fairy Godmother!" I shouted at the half-Fay child who quickly ran in heels to Fairy Godmother's side and then due to me turning my back on Maleficent, she broke free from my cage, sending me flying towards the stairs at the alter. "That's gonna leave a bruise." I muttered and Ethan ran over to my side and helped me up and I smiled before getting ready to go after her again but then as Fairy Godmother was about to cast a spell, Maleficent froze everyone. I could see Maggie and Iris along with the rest of the Arendellian family were not frozen and I was relieved that they were fine from Maleficent's magic. Ethan held onto me tightly, fearing that I would get hurt more than I was already but I looked at him and he saw that I was calm. "Just don't move, please." I whispered very silently so Maleficent's bat hearing doesn't kick in. He nodded and begin thinking of a spell to stop Maleficent but then I realized something, the only person who can stop Maleficent, is Mal. 

I looked at Mal and she was pouting like a child, seriously, this is not the time to be pouting. It was disgusting that Maleficent was hitting on King Adam, I mean really it was gross. Maleficent ended up getting the wand and mocked Fairy Godmother for her nose hairs, which I don't know why you're looking up there. "Where shall we begin?" Maleficent asked herself and after manevering herself to avoid getting her horns hit she held the wand slightly above her head and away from herself. "I know, why don't we start by getting rid of this?" She 'suggested' and took away Mal's ring and I looked at my finger and saw mine was safe still. "Perfect fit." She exclaimed and began making a monologue about how love was weak and ridiculous, did she forget that she was defeated by love all those years ago. Man, someone really screwed up Maleficent's life to make her this bitter. 

Mal, finally getting some type of confidence, tells her Mom that Maleficent doesn't know what Mal wants and wishes Maleficent would stop comparing herself to Mal. Mal told her Mom off and while she was crying, I felt proudness at my older sister for finally working on getting something she wants for herself. Maleficent was not dealing what that at all, I mean she was getting pretty angry and boy was that funny, seeing the infamous Mistress of All Evil finally not get what she wants from her daughter. "And now I command, wand to my hand." Mal chanted and the magic wand flew from Maleficent's hands to Mal's who was shocked that it worked, it can only be wielded by one of good heart. "Hold on Mal, maybe good really is more powerful than evil." Carlos suggested and I smirked, he really learned stuff in that stupid goodness class. Maleficent laughed at Carlos and tried to scare him with barks but instead got Dude to jump onto her and make her smell his breath. Jay was really stupid and tried to take Maleficent's wand from her grasp and rubbed her hand over his arm, creepy. "Gaston should be jealous." Maleficent said and flicked his forehead and sent him to the ground. 

"Enough! You all will regret this!!" Maleficent shouted and turned into her infamous Dragon form, the same form she was defeated in by Prince Phillip many years ago. "Ethan, c'mon!" I told him and my normally calm boyfriend looked slightly panicked and we both ran and tried to hide from Maleficent. I saw Jay being chased around by Maleficent and I growled, which made Ethan jump. "Go to Mal's side, now!" I ordered and he nodded, not even going to fight with my words. I teleported in front of Jay and created a shield with my flames, giving Jay time to get over to Mal and the rest. 

What I didn't expect was for Maleficent to swing her claw at me and making me lose my concentration. "Magic Mirror, shine a bright light." Evie told her tiny mirror which helped me get to them safely. "Get behind me E, leave my friends alone!" Mal shouted and Maleficent looked at her daughter with such a nasty look. "It's between you and me Mother." Mal said and both Mal's eyes and Maleficent's eyes turned to a glowing green color and stared at one another. "The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before six hearts as one." Mal chanted and Maleficent kept her glare up. "The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before six hearts as one." Mal repeated and kept her composure against her Mother. "The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before six hearts as one!" Mal chanted and then Maleficent disappeared in a cloud of green smoke surprising us all. Mal was shocked as I heard she usually loses in this type of thing with her Mother. Fairy Godmother unfroze and ran over to us as we ran over to see where Maleficent was, and she was now a very tiny lizard. Fairy Godmother explained that Maleficent turned into the size of the love in her heart, hence why she's so small and that if she learns to love, she can return to her full size. 

Mal returned the wand to Fairy Godmother who gave her back Ben's ring, I smiled at this and changed my outfit back into my dress from before, I already had missed the leather corset that wrapped around my waist. Fairy Godmother gave us all A's for the class and I smiled and leaned against Ethan as Fairy Godmother released everyone from the spell, I was tired from using that amount of magic at once and Ethan smiled and held onto me tightly. Ben began roaring and about to charge into battle but the battle has been won already so it doesn't make a difference anymore. Mal calmed him down and he picked her up and twirled her around in the air. She quickly went over and saw Fairy Godmother talking to Jane and I knew I had to step in as well, that poor Mother-Daughter duo need a major understanding with one another now. Mal apologized for putting those thoughts in Jane's head and reassured the girl that she was beautiful, inside and out and I stepped in. "Also Fairy Godmother, it would be helpful if you reassured Jane that beauty is more than on the inside, it's why she was able to be consumed by those thoughts in the first place. Jane has no real confidence and she needs that, any girl at her age needs to be confident in herself and Jane didn't feel that at all. So maybe sometime going to the clothing stores and let her wear what she wants, or maybe letting her style her hair however she wants can help her. She's not a baby anymore, she's almost a grown woman who needs to express herself." I told Fairy Godmother who though about what I was saying and Mal was agreeing with me. 

"Maybe you're right Hattie, I think it's time for me to let her express herself and stop babying her." She said and I smiled and looked at Jane who was happy, the two hugged it out and began talking. Mal went over to Audrey and the two curtsied and I smiled, maybe things will get better here. "Oh isn't this wonderful, I haven't smiled like this since the last time I got a moussaka in my throat." A familiar voice rang and I turned and saw Mom with. "Daddy!" I shouted and ran over to him and hugged him as Auradon Guards began to attack him but Mom stopped them. "Enough!"

Authors opinion: Hey everyone and here is another chapter, this one we deal with the battle between the VK's and Maleficent. Boy was this one interesting, I tried to think of an outfit for Hattie to wear and I didn't find any images so I thought of one, pretty basic but oh well. I also wanted to address something I thought about when I was watching the films, I felt as though Fairy Godmother was still picking out Jane's outfits like she was a small child and not a grown woman so I had Hattie voice this. And we also got Hades joining into the picture and don't worry, it will be addressed next chapter and that will be the end of the first Descendants film, finally I know. But either way I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and so until the next time bye