Virtual Family Day Reunion

(Hades P.O.V)

It's been a little over a month since Hattie left for Bore-a-don and I still couldn't believe that she wasn't here. Somehow I still expect her to walk into the cave with a bright smile and her adorable glasses. I hope she and Persephone get along, especially since we never told her the truth about Persephone being her Mother. "Dad!" Hadie called out, I looked over and see my son carrying something, looked modern that's for sure. "One of the Auradon Guards gave me this, says that we can use this to talk to Hattie and this Persephone woman." Hadie said and I jumped from my spot on my couch and looked at this thing. "When?" I asked him and he handed me this letter. Apparently Auradon has this thing called 'Family Day' and it was Sunday, so they decided to have a virtual call for us with our kids. "Tomorrow it seems, we'll be able to see Hattie then." Hadie remarked and I laughed in joy, seeing my youngest daughter and wife again made things slightly better. "Tell Uma and those two boys that follow her, I think they would like to see Hattie too." I ordered Hadie who rolled his eyes but did as he was told.

Tomorrow couldn't roll here sooner, soon it was slightly crowded here in the cave but I didn't care. Uma and her gang, Harry and Gil, were here, as was Hadie. Soon it hit the time where we had to respond to this call, and I couldn't figure out what the Underworld to click.

(Hattie P.O.V)

"Hattie?" Fairy Godmother called out and I looked up, I was working on something for anther class. "The others will be getting the same thing, but I wanted you to have this done first." She explained and I was confused, especially when Mom walked in, ethereal as always. "What's going on?" I asked them and both just smiled and with a click on the keyboard, I saw many familiar faces. "Daddy!" I called out and ran over to the screen. "Hadie, Uma, Gil and Harry too." I remarked and I saw the smiles on both Mom's and Fairy Godmother's faces when they saw how happy I was. "How does this thing work?" Dad complained and I giggled at that, he hated how modern technology became. "Just let me try something Dad, man you don't give people a chance to figure things out." Hadie complained and I laughed, Dad rolled his eyes at his youngest child. Then finally they clicked on the button and they connected the call. "Hattie! Oh my sweet little Flame, how're you doing?" Dad asked me and I smiled brightly. "I'm doing great Dad, I miss you all. I even wrote letters for you all, detailing about life here so you know what's happening." I explained and Dad looked proud that I was having a good life here.

"Girl, when're you coming back? The crew's been wondering where our Third in Command was?" Uma asked and I winched at that, forgot about my duties to the crew. "I don't know Uma, until the situation in the Underworld is under control I can't return. I have to stay to make sure that the souls stay within the Underworld, stay tethered to the Underworld." I told her and she groaned and Gil was being the happy dork we knew him to be. "Gil, still eating nearly two dozen eggs?" I teased and he smiled and nodded. "I had to cut back because I got sick from eating that many, now I eat half a dozen." He explained and I smiled but rolled my eyes at his silliness. "Harry, still wearing more eyeliner than Harriet?" I asked him and he gave a playful glare. "Aye, don't mess with me lass, 'member the last time?" Harry remarked and I gave a playful glare in return. "If I recall correctly, I got you to wear a skirt with a lot of frills. I still have the photo if you want me to embarrass you once again." I warned and he backed off, his fake hook behind Dad's head.

"Aw, you don't want to talk to me love?" Mom teased and Dad got all awkward, it was hilarious. "I-I was gonna talk to you Kore, b-but I haven't seen Hattie in so long." Dad stuttered and we were all laughing, except Fairy Godmother who was trying not to laugh. "It's alright, it's been far too long since we saw each other." Mom said and Dad agreed, he had this lovestruck look in his eyes and I smiled seeing both of my parents happy. Ethan came into the room and I smiled at him and he was nervous, well seeing my Dad in any form would do that. "Who's the boy?" Dad immediately asked, his awkwardness disappeared and I was nervous. "Dad, this is Ethan. He's becoming the Royal Advisor on Friday." I said and left out the part where we went on a date. "And what else, don't think I didn't notice you hiding something from me." Dad warned and I was scared, Ethan grabbed my hand and stared at my Dad right in the screen. "And we're dating, with your permission that is." Ethan said and I was shocked that he was so bold against Dad, but he wanted to prove something and I felt happy.

Dad looked angry but he could tell that I was happy. "You have my permission, but if I find out that you hurt her in any way shape or form, you won't just have the pirate crew behind me to look out for." Dad warned him and Ethan nodded and so with that the call ended and I let out a huge sigh of relief. "Thank you very much Fairy Godmother." I thanked the Headmistress, she nodded and left with Mom who hugged me and kissed my forehead in passing as she left. "Sorry to do that to you, but I wanted to ask your Dad for permission since he wasn't here." Ethan said and I laughed and embraced him, our favorite form of affection was an embrace. "It's fine, just wished you would've given me a heads up." I muttered into his chest and he hummed and we just stood there for a few minutes, enjoying each other's presence.

Authors opinion: Hello everyone and here is another chapter for our story. I wanted to do a version of the Family Day call that Mal and the others have but with just Hattie and the people she cares for on the Isle. I also liked trying to write awkward Hades was fun, he'll show up more I hope. But either way I hope you guys liked this chapter and until the next time bye