It's Going Down

(Hattie P.O.V)

We got back just as the two were finishing a song, seriously they were singing right now instead of being civilized and talking, then again this is the Isle of the Lost, we love fighting in song. "Okay, apparently you all enjoyed a nice song and dance before beginning to clash, but now it is my turn to speak!" I exclaimed and they all looked at me, causing a Cheshire Cat smile to rise onto my lips. "All of this, the kidnapping of the King, and the desire for the Wand came from one thing... and do you want to know what that one thing was?" I asked them and the VK's didn't know except for Mal. "Mal herself, see me and Ethan have been trying, every single damn day to get Ben to move forward with bringing more children from the Isle to Auradon, but Miss Purple here kept him distracted. Do you know how many times I've helped Ethan with his breakdowns from the stress he was under trying to do all of Ben's paperwork and his own... ALL OF THE PAPERS THAT THE KING SHOULD BE DOING, HE WAS PUTTING ASIDE TO BE WITH YOU MAL WHILE ETHAN HAD TO SUFFER!" I shouted and everyone flinched at my loud voice, even Uma and them were shocked that I screamed. 

"YOUR KING WAS PUTTING ASIDE HIS RESPOSNIBILITIES TO HIS PEOPLE ON THE ISLE FOR A GIRL WHO COULDN'T EVEN BE TRUTHFUL TO HERSELF!! And I am not going to let them suffer anymore, and Mal I know you guys forged the wand in your hand, I can tell a mile away." I exclaimed and Mal looked down and I saw Ben frowning at himself as he was tied up. "Now we can do this either two ways, one we fight and Ben gets freed from his traps and nothing gets resolved, or Uma comes to Auradon with us and we announce her acceptance during the Cotilion? Which one Malsy, and I would choose before I tell Harry to drop Ben into the shark infested waters like you did to me years ago." I asked Mal since she was in charge of her group, Lonnie was there and I waved at her and she gave me an awkward wave in response, she was so lost at this moment. "Wait a minute, you want me to go with you to Auradon?" Uma asked me and I looked at her. "Of course, you knows the kids on the Isle so much better than what we have access to, you can help us build trust with the kids as we bring more and more off the Isle. Plus with the backing of the crew, we can start getting new programs running on the Isle and have the protection of the crew to make sure that everything runs smoothly." I explained and she hugged me tightly, I was not going to abandon my sister in all but blood. "I know Harry and Gil can handle things while you're gone, and we'll bring them over one day." I said to her and she nodded, as did Harry and Gil. 

Mal looked at me and there was a hatred in her eyes that I was used to. "Fine, just give us Ben." She said and I smirked and walked over to Ben and touched his shoulder. "Looks like you got your butt saved yet again." I remarked and Ethan walked over and untied Ben who once freed, walked over to Mal and her crew who then used their smoke bombs and began running away and I laughed at this. "C'mon, let's go to Auradon. Harry, take care of the crew!" I shouted and the three of us left and we got to the car and began leaving the Isle, I needed a bath and also have to go to Olympus with Uma to make sure that she'll be safe in case something goes wrong. 

When we returned across the border, my hair turned into flames and Uma was in awe. "Holy crap that's cool, is it burning hot?" Uma asked me and I chuckled and let her touch my hair and she was shocked it didn't burn her.  We chatted the whole ride back to the dorms and I called Dad who was very angry for me disappearing for two days. I hugged Ethan and then took Uma's hand in mine and then we left Auradon. 

Authors opinion: Hey everyone and here is the newest chapter of this story, yes I changed that scene from it's original source since I didn't think that it would work in our case and plus fight scenes are something I didn't want to try to write right now. Either way I can't wait to be done with the second movie and move onto the third movie and so until the next time bye