Auradon Court Vs. Hades

(Hattie P.O.V)

Dad was being placed on trial in order to see if he is allowed to be in Auradon. I hated that he had to be put on trial but he was placed on the Isle for a reason so I understand that. I had to testify to explain why he should be allowed in Auradon which to me seems like it's biased but then again it's Auradon so who knows anymore.

Ben and Ethan weren't allowed to be a part of the trial due to my connection with them so I guess that was smart, but the problem was that Queen Leah was going to be on there and she hates Villains with a passion and the rest of the council are going to be just as bad as her. But I hopefully think that Fairy Godmother could help since she has seen how I am and how my Dad was on the video call the day before Family Day. Mom was there along with Zeus who made himself into a more human proportion so he could be here, Megara and Hercules are also here and the two aren't happy to be here. We haven't spoken since Coronation Day and I wonder what they decided since Maggie told them off.

She's doing alright but the issue is that she ended up grounded afterwards and I sighed at the stupidity of my cousin and his wife. What is with my family and them being so stubborn that they can't remove the centaur from their butts. "All rise." The balieff said and we all stood, Dad was wearing a black suit and was handcuffed which doesn't look good, but to them it was a reassurance that he won't try anything. One by one, the council members came into the room and sat in their respective seats. I could tell that they didn't want to be a part of this but I didn't care, I wanted my Dad here and he was being closely monitored so they can suffer being in this court for this moment. "This is the case of Auradon V Hades, Judge Jane Porter presiding." The balieff said and I watched at the judge sat down, I heard about her story before, she was with her Father in the forest where she met her husband and stopped Clayton from killing all of the gorilla population in the area.

We all then took a seat when she told us too and Dad looked tired, he must not be sleeping much lately. "Now, as we know, Hades was sentenced to the Isle of the Lost for his crimes against Olympus and against Hercules and his wife Megara. We are here today to see if he should be allowed to return to Auradon and in turn Olympus." She stated for the record and I sighed, I don't know if Dad would be allowed back but if he was then I would be happy. Judge Porter called upon Mom to get her side of things and in turn, how she feels about this. "Miss Persephone, what is it like being married to the God of the Dead?" Judge Porter asked Mom who smiled and looked at Dad lovingly. "I understand that people fear him, but that's how he is on the outside. You have to break through that hard exterior to see the man inside. He is kind and caring, and he's been a wonderful Father to our daughter when I couldn't." Mom told them and that made some people gasp and people began whispering loudly.

She banged her gavel and called for order in the courtroom. "What do you mean he's raised your daughter when you couldn't?" Judge Porter asked Mom who sighed as the sixteen year secret was now being revealed. "I asked Zeus to make me temporary mortal so I could be with my husband on the Isle. I didn't want to be from my husband more than I had to be and so I made that deal with Zeus and he allowed it to happen, but told me that I had a time limit for when the spell could end but I didn't care. I spent ten years as a mortal and was with my husband, and then of course we had our daughter Hattie. But when Hattie was eight, my mortal form was dying which meant the spell was fading and so I 'died' and my daughter didn't have her Mother for the last eight years. I was told that Ursula was like a second Mother to her so I'm eternally grateful for that." Mom explained and the courtroom was loud due to the outcries of everyone in there.

Once again Judge Porter had to call order into the room and she told Mom to sit down in her seat and thanked her for her testimony. "The court now calls Hattie, daughter of Hades to the stand." The balieff said and I stood up and walked over to the chair next to the Judge and swore to the cort to tell the truth and only the truth, I would've done that already as I was an honest person to begin with. "What was life like for you growing up on the Isle with your Father?" She asked kindly, assuming my mind was that of a fragile child. "Considering the poor conditions of every building, lack of clean water, lack of edible food. Honestly there was nothing good about the Isle, and yet Dad was able to make sure I was fed, clothed properly, and had decent drinking water." I explained and I could see some of the council members sweating when I was listing off the conditions of the Isle. "The worst times to be on the Isle is during the winter, where there was little to no heat in an building and since the buildings were so shotty themselves they would have to be repaired but we couldn't due to the lack of supplies on the Isle. I remember every winter I would be sleeping in the same bed with Dad and holding onto each other for warmth. Even as a 16 year old girl, I was stuck sleeping in my parents room because of the people of Auradon don't take care of the people they have imprisoned, even the innocent children." I remarked and people were whispering about how bad the Isle was for these people.