Mal & Hattie

(Hattie P.O.V)

When we landed on the Isle, I got off of Canna and I watched as Ethan got off as well. She hides herself somewhere and I looked around the Isle. It does look better, but it still is the same disgusting stuff that I've experienced all my life. "C'mon, we better get there before Mal does." I said and he nodded, and I guided him through the streets, and we reached my childhood home. I unlocked the gates, and we got through. I kept an ear out for the recorder, but I didn't hear it, and immediately I didn't like that. "So, how've you been?" Ethan asked me and I sighed, I knew he wanted to know where I was, and how I was doing. "I'm alright, in full control of my powers so I don't lose my control anymore. It's safe for me to return to the Living Realm." I said and he looked at me confused. "The Realm we're in is called the Living Realm, where everything that is alive resides." I explained and he understood that point. 

As we were walking, I explained the rest of the Realms to him since we were on that subject and it was something I learned about while I was there. Eventually I saw Mal, looking for something and I rolled my eyes. "Hello Mal." I said and she turned her head. 

(Mal P.O.V)

"Hello Mal." A voice said, I turned my head and saw Hattie and Ethan. Hattie disappeared for three years and now she's back, something's up. Maybe she's in league with Audrey and is trying to take over Auradon and is using Ethan. "What are you doing here?" I asked her and she walked over towards me, her blue hair had gotten much shorter than it was all those years ago, she looked for ethereal and I hated that. "I know you're after Dad's ember, but you won't be taking it." She said and I glared at her, I need this to stop Audrey and yet she dares tell me what to do. "Do you not know what's going on! Auradon is in danger, and we need to stop Audrey before things get worse!" I shouted and she held out her hand. "I know what's happening Mal, why else would I be here. Your mother has possessed Audrey's soul and unless she's stopped, Audrey will die. And why do you care, last time I checked, she's nothing more to you than the chick who was with your man before you took him." She remarked and I growled. "Do not talk to me that way, or you will pay for it." I warned her and she laughed at that, I was shocked that she did that and not cower in fear like she used to do when we were kids. "I don't fear you dear sister, after all. A Fae can't beat a Goddess." She said and my eyes widened, she was a Goddess. a legit one. 

Ethan I could tell was so confused, but I am done. She had no right to call me her 'sister', we aren't sisters and never will be. "Do not call me that, Hades is not my father and never will be my father. And you'll never be my sister, nor will Hadie be my brother." I argued and she rolled her cerulean eyes at me. "I'm over it Mal, get over yourself. I told you, you aren't getting the ember, you're only half Hades, half Goddess. You won't be able to control the ember as well as I can. Face it Mal, you ignoring your other genealogy has come to bite you." She said and I was stunned, she wasn't the same Hattie I used to bully and torment all those years ago. "I will take the ember and help you stop Audrey since we both have similar goals, but only I will control the ember. If you so think about taking it, I will make it so it will never light again." She offered and I had no choice but to comply. 

(Reference  - Italics - Hattie, Italics underlined - Mal, Italics bold - both)

Listen, lil brat
You're talking to a god
And I don't wanna hear that drama

Death ain't my brand

Oh, I guess that's why you didn't die

Try not listin' to your Mama!

You stink at being a family
Poor Hats, are you sad?
Not as sad as you without your leverage
I didn't come to fight
For once, do something good
I hate you, were you expecting hugs?

I only need you 'cause I came here for something
I've tried to be there, but you ignored me!

I did what I had to do
No, you only did what's best for you
Well, you could learn a thing or two
When push comes to shove
You do what you gotta do, yeah

You were always there
Not the way I needed thought
You never came to say 'I love you'

Are you kidding? This is a joke?
You need to let it go
You're stronger with those painful memories

Oh! Thank you!

Show me some respect
It ain't my fault that you exist
My Mama taught me spite

Oohoo! Should I be proud?
Don't turn this thing around
I guess you are your mother's daughter

Don't think I need you, I just came here for something
All you have given me, was nothing but pain!

I did what I had to do
I made it on my own, no thanks to you
Well, you could learn a thing or two
When push comes to shove
You do what you gotta do

How 'bout I go with you and we can be pals?
How 'bout you stay here 'cause you're out of your mind!
Let's make new memories, put the past behind us?
No, you can keep your memories now

Get over it
I am over it!
I'm over you being over it!
Let's dance

I did what I had to do
No, you only did what's best for you
Well, you could learn a thing or two
When push comes to shove, you do
What you gotta do, yeah

Puh-lease

(Hattie P.O.V)

"Mal, get over it. I exist, so what, it shouldn't have stopped you from having a relationship with our dad. Just because he isn't with your mom, doesn't mean he never stopped loving you." I told her and she looked at me, saying nothing as a result. I sighed and held the ember in my hand. "Let's go, we have both a kingdom and a soul to save." I said and walked away, Ethan followed me and I could tell he was lost, but he also could tell it made sense as to why Mal and I never got along. "Now you know why, she blames me for not having dad around. That's was all on her, she chose to let something like this happen and now it is biting her in the butt." I remarked and he held out my hand and we both walked out of the cavern.

Authors opinion: IT'S DONE!! I am sorry it took me a while, I just got stuck with this scene and so I finally figured it out. I turned the song Mal would sing with Hades and turned it into a Mal and Hattie song, basically fully bringing their sibling hatred into full force. On the plus side, Ethan knows too, and more will be coming soon. It will be easier after this scene since this was given me the most issues. And so until the next time bye