The Date Pt. Two

(Ethan P.O.V)

I knocked on the dorm room door and saw Maggie open it, both she and Iris moved out of the way to show Hattie. My jaw dropped as I stared at her, she looked like the Goddess that she is. "And here I thought beauty could be put into words." I flirted and Hattie smirked and I chuckled at her and shuffled my feet. "I hope you like the beach." I told her and after getting a dark blue hoodie, I offered her my arm and she took it and we walked to my car. I opened the door for her like gentlemen that I am, and she laughed. "What a gentleman." She remarked and I smirked. "Only for you my dear." I said and after she buckled herself into the car seat and I did the same, I drove to our destination. We made small talk as I drove, to make things less awkward and it felt nice, felt normal. Like I wasn't a Prince and about to become the Royal Advisor to the new King and Hattie wasn't the daughter of Hades and the new ruler of the Underworld. 

Once we got to the area, I parked the car and I got out of my seat and opened the door for Hattie. What I was raised as a gentlemen, this was a literal class we were forced to take as kids. I grabbed the things from the trunk and she took some to help us move along and I was thankful for that. No way was I going to carry that all by myself. We got to the spot where I picked out for us, Hattie was in awe. You could see the cerulean blue water from a safe distance and I think this was a gorgeous spot for a picnic. We laid out the giant towel and we both sat down, Hattie was careful to make sure the dress didn't show anything but even if it did, I wasn't gonna look. Again, I was raised to be a gentleman, it was in our classes from a young age. 

I had packed some sandwiches, fruits and baked a chocolate tart for dessert. It wasn't hard to make these after learning from Mrs. Potts long ago. Hattie and I ate the sandwiches easily and then when we got to the fruit, she was a bit hesitant but I made sure to not pack fruit that she was allergic to. "It's alright Hattie, you can eat these." I told her and she grabbed a slice of mango and took a bite. The way her eyes lit up was adorable, it looked like there stars in her eyes and if I wasn't just trying to get her to warm up to me, I would've kissed her right then and there. It's weird that I'm thinking like this when I never did this towards any other girl, then again none interested me.

She loved the mangos and even had some peaches and she enjoyed them. "First time you had these foods?" I teased and she had this dead glare at me which kind of shook my core. "Didn't get many fresh fruits on the Isle, we mostly get fruit that are almost rotten." She said and I grew slightly angry. "I didn't know that the conditions were that horrendous there, I mean, me and Ben knew that the conditions weren't the best, but I though you guys got at least somethings that weren't bad." I confessed and Hattie grabbed my hand and held it in hers. "It's alright Ethan, you didn't know. But now that you do, you can change how things are." She remarked and I smiled at her sensibility, she was right, we can change things now. We kept talking and just having a good time, and then once we were done with the food we took a walk along the coast. 

(Hattie P.O.V)

This whole date has been wonderful, Ethan was a gentlemen and didn't try to push the boundaries which I appreciated. Our arms were linked and I rested my head on his bicep and enjoyed the company. If people saw this, they would think that I went soft, but they don't know the real me that's for sure. We even found this pretty seashell that he gave me, to remind us of our first date and man I was blushing after that. "C'mon, I'll take you back to your dorm." He offered and I nodded, I didn't want this to end but I knew it had to. "If I told you that I was in love with you, how would you respond?" Ethan asked me out of nowhere and I froze, I never felt romantic love but I think I have an idea. "I don't know, I never felt anything romantic towards anyone until I met you. I don't know if for sure if I could say those three words, but I feel something in that area." I confessed and he looked right into my eyes and he leaned down and we kissed gently, it was soft but all the words we needed to say were in that kiss. "I'll show you what that feels like." He said and I was in awe of this boy, he wormed his way into my immortal heart.

We went back to the dorms and after a chaste kiss on my cheek, he left and I walked into the dorm room where Iris and Maggie were talking. "So, how was it?" Iris asked me as the two looked at me. "Perfect." 

Authors opinion: Hi guys and here is the end of this chapter. I know that this date seems a bit cheesy, but hey cheesy is always needed when it comes to Disney so you should've expected something like this. I know that there wasn't the song Mal sings but then again this isn't about Mal, this was about Ethan and Hattie so it made sense to not have the song in here. The next chapter will be interesting that's for sure. But either way, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and until the next time bye