A/N

Heya, people!

I have already mentioned this in the description, but I'll just say it again in case you have short term memory loss like myself.

This is NOT a paranormal story. It's a romance story with a dash of humor and a pinch of investigation.

Also, I'm not going to be too specific while describing the physical appearance of the characters in the story. Feel free to imagine them the way you like. As a matter of fact, if you'd like to swap a few features in your mind, go on! ('Cause that's obviously what I do in almost every book I read lol) And none of my characters are necessarily 'good-looking'. When someone is described in a certain way, do take into account the fact that the person has been described by a character in their POV and that 'beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder'. We are all beautiful, and no one else should have the power to tell us otherwise. I felt it necessary to mention this because even I get annoyed when fictional characters completely defy age, nature and everything tangible and are always 'perfect'. I won't be a hypocrite, everyone has their own 'type', but no one has the right to label anyone as 'ugly'. I mean, 'haters gonna hate', but don't ever let the fools get to you, 'kay sweethearts? 

So, are you ready, my army of amateur detectives?

You're beautiful and you better know it.

Hope you enjoy.

Lobh, 

Raven🖤