A word

There might be a wee bit of confusion in the story regarding the ranking system and working of ARICC, which is why I'll clarify that here so there's no tiresome repetition in the story itself.

ARICC stands for the Agency for Regulation of International Crimes and Criminals, and was founded by the Board of Directors, which includes Mr Blackwood, a businessman; Mrs Redfern, a high society woman and former government agent; Dr Wilson, a world renowned scientist; and Mr Chen, the former Superintendent of the national police forces.

Now for the ranks: the older and more trusted employees at ARICC have been organised into Squads, which is often constituted by field agents, detectives, informants, analysts, technical staff and medical personnel. The employees who are not a part of a squad are the subordinates.

There are currently six squads at the agency. The heads of Squads B, C, D, E and F form the Council. Squad A, which is the 'Golden Squad's is directly supervised by Mr Blackwood and is not under the Council. Squads B and C are ranked as the topmost squads within the Council, followed by D, E and F; E and F having been formed recently, are ranked the lowest.

Hope that clears up everything.

Lobh, 

Raven🖤