ღ Playlist ღ

°.✩┈┈┈┈∘*┈┈୨♡୧┈┈*∘┈┈┈┈✩.°

I. Teenagers by My Chemical Romance

Because they sleep with a gun and keep an eye on you, son, so they can watch all the things you do.

II. The Reason by Hoobastank

I've found a reason for me to change who I used to be. A reason to start over new and the reason is you.

III. Stay by Rihanna

Round and around and around and around we go.

IV. Leave Your Lover by Echos

We should leave our lovers but you'll never leave your lover. I need you like no other, no, I'll never want another.

V. Beautifully Unfinished by Ella Henderson

And I hate you and I love you and I wish you'd go away. And I hate you and I love you and I wish that you would stay.

VI. As Long As You Love Me by The Backstreet Boys

People say I'm crazy and that I am blind, risking it all in a glance. And how you got me blind is still a mystery, I can't get you out of my head.

VII. Eye of the Tiger by Survivor

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight. Rising up to the challenge of our rival.

VIII. Camouflage by Selena Gomez

Riding alone on the 405 and life's so fragile, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 I could cry 𝘪f that's the last time I'd see you again. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 I'll never tell you just how I felt. You might just not care and it might just not help.

IX. Together Or Apart by Lissie

I'll be brave for our sake, though I'll count the hours and I will lie awake. I am close, I'm in your heart and distance cannot finish what we start.

X. Stars Are Blind by Paris Hilton

Even though the gods are crazy, even though the stars are blind, if you show me real love baby, I'll show you mine.

XI. DNA by Lia Marie Johnson

I won't be, no, I won't be like you. Fighting back, I'm fighting back the truth.

XII. Thinking of You by Katy Perry

He kissed my lips, I taste your mouth. He pulled me in, I was disgusted with myself.

XIII. Miss Murder by AFI

Hey Miss Murder, can I? Hey Miss Murder, can I? Make beauty stay if I take my life?

XIV. Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton

Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven? Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?

XV. Bad At Love by Halsey

Look, I don't mean to frustrate but I always make the same mistakes, yeah, always make the same mistakes 'cause I'm bad at love.

XVI. Still by Daughter

Hate is spitting out each others mouths but we're still sleeping like we're lovers. Still with feet touching, still with eyes meeting, still our hands match, still with hearts beating.

°.✩┈┈┈┈∘*┈┈୨♡୧┈┈*∘┈┈┈┈✩.°