Chapter 33 ~ Just Hold Me

Episode: Season 5 - The Devil You Know

Note: Yes, I know that's Delena in the GIF but just pretend it's Dean and Parker lol ;)

I was dozing in the backseat of the Impala, my back pressed up against the leather cushions. The boys were in the front seats, discussing the angel business we seem to have gotten ourselves tangled up in. We needed the rings of War, Pestilence, Famine, and Death to lock up Lucy in his Cage again. Currently, we'd already gotten War and Famine's rings. Now we just needed to get Pestilence and Death. We'd gotten a lead on where Pestilence may be back in Ohio but we weren't for sure yet.

I tuned out the boys as they continued their conversation, leaning back in the seat once more.

"Say, I've got an idea," a voice piped up suddenly from beside me.

I let out a shriek when I saw Crowley sitting beside me and instantly, Dean and Sam turned to me before Dean hit the brakes on Baby. We spun to a stop and Sam stabbed the demon blade at Crowley but suddenly, he disappeared just as the blade entered the cushion.

"Did you get him?" Dean asked gruffly from the front seat.

"He's gone," Sam told him, panting from the excursion.

All of a sudden, there was a knock on the glass window beside me and my eyes met Crowley's brown orbs, so similar to my own.

"Fancy a chat?" he asked warmly and we all begrudgingly got out to talk to him, "You're upset. We should discuss it. Not here, but-"

"You wanna talk? After what you did to us?" Sam shot back menacingly, stalking towards him with the demon blade in his hand.

"After what I - what I did to you? I gave you the Colt," Crowley protested.

"Yeah, and you knew it wouldn't work against the Devil!" I shouted at him in anger, my back pressed up against Baby.

"Parker. Now, don't take that tone with your father," he said seriously, pointing his index finger at me.

I bit my lip so hard I tasted blood, my blood boiling at his words. Father? Yeah, right! He was never there for me, he doesn't even know me. That's not a father, that's just DNA.

"You set us up. We lost people on that suicide run. Good people," Sam told him.

"Who you take on the ride is your own business. Look, everything is still the same. We're all still in this together,"

"All in this together," I started to sing under my breath to which all eyes turned to me.

"What?" I shrugged, "It was my childhood, okay?"

"Sure, we are," Sam bit out suddenly, charging towards Crowley with the blade.

But he disappeared again, apparating in a different location - one right beside me, much to my chagrin.

"Call your dog off, please," he pleaded.

Dean grabbed Sam by the arm, holding him back a fraction, "Give me one good reason,"

"I can give you Pestilence,"

"What do you know about Pestilence?" I asked, arching an eyebrow as I leaned back into Baby.

"I know how to get him. That's got your interest, doesn't it?"

Dean said nothing, eyeing the demon.

Sam's hazel eyes widened at his big brother, "Are you actually listening to this?"

"Sam-" he started.