Chapter 42 ~ Cas, The Pizza Man, & Luke Skywalker

Episode: Season 6 - Caged Heat Pt. 1

Sam had lost his soul. Dean and I were both shocked and upset when we found out. It's not at all what we expected to hear but Cas was sure that's what it was. My mind replayed that day over and over in my head as I sat upstairs on a bed in the old, abandoned house we were squatting in for the night. Swinging my legs back and forth off the side of the mattress, a sigh emitted from my lips. Meg had kidnapped us just a few hours ago after we had dropped off another monster for Crowley.

She wanted to know where he was so she could kill him. I admit, I had mixed feelings about that whole idea. I hated that man for so many reasons but still, he was my father so was killing him right? Honestly, I didn't now the answer to that one yet. The boys had agreed though that they would help her. Dean wasn't thrilled with the deal but Sam wanted to see if she had any information on how to get his soul back.

With Cas helping us, we tried to locate Crowley with a ritual but it didn't work. Afterward, we had headed to the Campbell Compound, only to find out that Grandpa Winchester wouldn't help us locate the demon. Apparently, he had been trying to resurrect the boys' mom and so had made a deal with Crowley. He got angry after that once Dean had asked him what he'd say to Mary once she found out he was making deals with demons. Samuel kicked us out so we found a dilapidated house to stay in for the night. But I was getting bored upstairs.

Research was boring, too, of course but at least it was something to do. Tromping downstairs, I heard soft jazz music playing in the background. Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion, I turned the corner to find the baby in a trench coat sitting on the couch, piercing blue eyes glued to the TV screen in front of him. But when I glanced up to see what he was watching, I got an eyeful.

"Oh my gosh, Cas!" I shrieked, slapping my hands over my eyes, "What in the world are you watching?!"

"It's very complex..." he mumbled, still watching it intently.

I shook my head, trying to will the images away as I went to grab a cold Dr. Pepper can from the mini ice-chest. I popped the top and sipped on it.

"If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter -why does he keep slapping her rear?" Cas asked in confusion.

I nearly choked on my drink at his question, the bubbly liquid burning as it slid down my throat. Coughing and hacking, I glanced over at the angel who still wore that expression of bewilderment on his face.

"Perhaps she's done something wrong..." he pondered, trailing off.

"You're watching-" Dean started to ask but I waved him off, not wanting him to finish the sentence so he just asked his next question, "Why?"

Castiel looked up briefly, a cross of guilt and sheepishness lingering on his face, "It was there,"

"You don't watch it in a room full of dudes," Dean explained and I arched an eyebrow, "or a girl. And you don't...talk about it. Just turn it off!"

Poor Cas, he looked so confused by Dean's gruff explanation. The poor little angel didn't know any better. Cas glanced down at his hands, hanging his head down briefly just as there was a sudden knock at the door. Immediately, I set my coke can on the counter and retrieved the gun from my belt where I kept it. With a gun in one hand, Dean walked over to the door and slowly, opened it wide. In walked Samuel and I let out a loud groan, putting away my gun again.

His dark eyes met mine and I scowled as I went to sit down by Castiel on the couch.

"Nice to see you too, Parker," he faked politeness and I just rolled my eyes as he glanced over at Cas and his TV, "Is this what you three do? Sit around watching this stuff with angels?"

"I'm not supposed to talk about it..." Cas pouted and I patted him on the back comfortingly.

As Samuel began to discuss Crowley's activities with the brothers, I grabbed the remote from the coffee-table and changed the channel. Instantly, Star Wars filled the screen and I beamed over at him.

"Here you go," I whispered, handing him the remote before I gave him one last pat on the arm and got up from the couch.

He clutched it in his hands, moving closer to the screen once more - taking it all in. Samuel, the boys, and I had just finished packing up then when I heard Cas say something.

"I don't understand. Why did Luke just kiss his sister? This must be a form of showing affection between siblings I have not seen before..." he mumbled to himself and I held back a snicker as Dean shot me a look.

"What?" I shrugged, "I forgot about that scene."