14

( PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!)

( not edited )

Chloe POV

it's been about two months since that midnight that Luke aked me to be his girlfriend, and life has been pretty great. My father was put in jail for two years and the boys are super popular with their band and everything. They want to go on tour really badly, and I do to I just do not want them to forget about Mia and I. At least she will have Jack with her.

Suddenly Mia walks into my room and she is crying her eyes out.

"Mia! Whats wrong!?" I ask.

"J-Jack." Is all she can say.

"What did that little fu.cker do!?" I yell.

"He cheated on me."

"With who! Who is that whore that I must beat up!" I shout again.

"With our waitress at the resturat that we were at. Her name is Jasmine. We were at Panda Express."

" Well, if you excuse me I am going to beat up that peice off sh.it and Jack." I say and run out off the room. All I can here are the faintt screams of mia telling me not to. Whatever.

Once I got their I saw jack and that slut making out in a booth.

I walked up to them and coughed really loudly. When they both turned around i slapped them really hard, and it left a hand print, and then I just walked out of there like nothing even happened.

When I got back to my room, Mia was there with Mikey... They were making out as well...

"what is with all of this kissing? I mean, come on guys keep it P.G." I playfully yell at them.

" Shut up Chloe!" Mia and Mikey say at the same time.

I just laughed and walked out of my room.

"Whatever, just do NOT do the dirty on my bed!" I yell after them, and all I here is laughing.

i saw Luke on the couch watching t.v.  and I plopped down next to him, he kissed my lips and then my forehead, and then he whispered in my ear.

"I love you Chloe. I never stopped." He says.

"I love you to Luke." And then we kissed again, but this time it got more heated, and it all was pure bliss from there. Who cares that I am only 17, I am almost legal, and we only live once right? Luke slowly took off my shirt and skirt as I pulled off his shirt and traced my hands across his abs. I pulled off his pants and boxers as he pulled off my bra and underwhere, and you can guess where it went from there.  ( Sorry, I dont want to write about that, so please dont hate.)

Once we finished, we put our clothes back on and just started watching movies. Mia and Mikey left to go see a movie with the other boys, and they told us while we were in the middle of, uh, yeah. Bad timing am I right?

it started to get really hot in the house, and then i saw his face. My 'fathers' face with a match and gun in his hand. I grabbed Lukes hand and started to run. i could already here the sirens, but once we got outsidde, I still kept running. Thats when I fell over screaming in pain. I looked at my torso and realized that I was bleeding on the side of my waist and on my leg. Luke picked me up, but the paramedices took me out of his grasp and put me on a gurney. The last thing that I remember is Luke telling me he loves me, and I say as loud as I can, " I love you so much Luke. Go and live your dream and dont look back. Dont worry about me, I will see you soon." And thats when I went into the darkness.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

OMG DONT HATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that i havent updated in over two freaking months, and im so sorry.

I havent been feeling tis book latley, so i will be ending it in the next chapter, but dont be sad, there will be a epilouge. If anyone wants to write a sequl for me, I would be more than happy. Just inbox me and I will let you. ;)

Im so sorry if this chapter was shit, but its hard to write a story that you are not feeling... Sorry it was so short as well......

Anyways, Thank you for the ones who are sticking by me and reading this. <3

I love you all so much:)

byeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!