Richard

Chloe's POV:

It's been about a week since I found out the big news and it has just dragged on. Richard has been staying at our house now and I haven't really liked it. I've been extra rude to him. Oops:).

I'm starting on my homework even though I'm switching schools in a week, when someone knocks on my door.

"Come in" I say

Someone opens the door.

Oh it's Richard. Barf in my mouth.

"Hello, Chloe"

"Hi" I say without looking up.

"I just came in here to tell you that I'm sorry if I haven't been a good father-"

"You aren't my father and don't count on me calling you that" was that to rude? Oh we'll:) hehe.

"Ok ok." He's nicer then I thought

"I just wanted to tell you that the moment I say I do I will make your life miserable and if you tell anyone or call the police they won't believe you because I just finished helping the hungry, and doing community service for fun."

Never mind what I thought.

"Did you poison their food" I say. I didn't realize he was so close until I smell his smoky breath and see his yellow teeth.

"Trust me on this, if I were you I'd be a little nicer to me just in case." And then he leaves.

Oh no what has my mother gotten her self into

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Again, sorry for the short chapter it was just a filler chapter to make the story behind Richard more understandable. What has she ever done to him?!:)

Okay so comment your favorite food if you've gotten this far:)

COMMENT,FOLLOW,LIKE, BYE:):D