The Big Day

"MOM, IM GOING TO THE BEACH" I yell from my bedroom.

"Okay Chole, be back by noon I have some exciting news to tell you"

"Okay"

As I'm walking down the beach I here someone yelling at me so I turn around right before a short blonde haired boy runs into me.

"HEY! Watch it!" I yell I didn't even realize he was on top of me holding a frisbee.... In his mouth?

"Woof Woof" OMG it's a dog?!

"Hey sorry about that"

"That's ok but I'd appreciate it if of you could get your dog off of me." I say.

"Oh ok sorry.... Again, I'm Ashton" he says as he tries to help me up... But considering it's me... I refuse and say "that's ok I'm capable of getting up myself" in such a braty attitude. Wait rewind REWIND.

"My names Chloe by the way" in a nicer voice.

It's so hard to be mad at a tall, blonde, handsome, curly haired,bandana-wearing boy.

"So is this your dog?" Of course it is. I'm so stupid.

"No it's not it's my cousins, I'm dog-sitting for the weekend."

Oh that's good I'm not that stupid.

"So how old are you" I ask

"I'm 16, you"

"Just turned 15 last month"

"Cool"

"So what do you like to do, I'm in a band it's called 5 Seconds Of Summer."

"I like to play sports" lame response Chloe.

Then I realized I had to be home by noon and I've already been here for an hour.

" Crap what time is it"

"12:35, why"

"Crap I had to be home be noon."

" Ok bye call me"

"Uh I'd need your number for that" I say with a smile in the best flirty voice I have. but I probably sounded really annoying. So he gave me his number and I told him I'd call him sometime.

"MOOOOM, IM HOOOME" I sing in a horrible voice

"Ok honey, lunch is on the table." I know she has to tell me something important when there is a really nice breakfast,lunch, or dinner on the table. " hey mom, what did you need to tell me"

"Well, if you were here at noon he would have been here but I guess I can tell you without him"

"him" is my moms boyfriend she met a year after my dad died about three years ago. I've never really liked him and I don't really think he is to fond of me either considering I overheard him telling my mom that he doesn't like me and of course she said "it takes time" but I still don't like him.

"Chloe! Are you even listening to me?"

" oh sorry, continue"

" as I was saying Richard got a new job so we have to move-"

"I'll still be able to visit Mia right? And I won't have to change schools" Mia has been my best friend since elementary school.

"About that, his new job is in Australia. I'm so sorry"

"That's okay, he can move and we can stay here, right?"

"Well, no because proposed to me last week and are getting married in two weeks"

"And you never thought to tell me until now! What about my friends, my school, and Ashton!"

"Who?"

"Never mind that, so when are we moving?"

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hi, so this is my first story and first fanfic so if something is wrong or bad or you really like it comment please.

So a little about me, I won my first soccer game today, I play volleyball, and a couple others sports. I like to write and read and I'm gonna Learn how to play the guitar.

I can't figure out a good story tittle so tell me what I should call this. If you have any ideas tell them to me.:)

If you've read this far comment your favorite sport you play or watch. :)

So if you liked this first part of the story please,

COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND LIKE! :D

Bye:)