8

Luke's POV

I can't believe it. she just left. I get out of the small cave and go and look for her. I see her on the side of the road when suddenly a car swerves over and hits her!

"Boys! Chloe got hit! get over here and help me!" I yell and they run over.

Oh my gosh. I how did this happen? why did this happen?

A million questions run though my head as I shakily pull out my phone and call 911.

"Hello 911 what Is your emergency?"

"My... uh sister got hit by a car."

The conversation went on when I finally hung up. I couldn't bear to look at her, and the guys already got her of the road and onto a beach chair. ten the ambulance pulled up and took her away while me and Ashton rode with her and Calum and Michael followed in their car.

-- At The Hospital --

Omigawd Omigawd what is going to happen to her.

"Luke, calm down. stop pacing around like a crazy person." Ashton stays.

"Sorry." I say and sit down.

"Relatives and friends of Chloe Jones." A nurse walks in to the waiting room says.

We all stand up but she tells us only two can go.

"Luke and Ashton. you can go, we'll get some food." Calum says.

Me and Ashton walk with the nurse into room B126. then I see Chloe and run ore to her.

"Chloe! Chloe! wake up, I'm here!" I say.

"Chloe has been in a coma because of the collision. you can talk to her, but soothingly because she might wake up." the nurse says.

"What!" Ashton and I say in unison.

I can't take it anymore. I just bend over crying.

The nurse leaves after that.

"I'll just leave you guys alone." Ashton says and walks out.

I get up and hold Chloe's hand.

"Please Chloe, wake up. I need you. we all need you."

Chloe's POV:

I hear someone walk in, but I can't see like anything, just some blobs. I also hear yelling and crying.

"Please Chloe, wake up. I need you, we all need you." I hear someone say. I think It's luke.

I try to move, but I can't so I just let darkness take me over.

Luke's POV:

After about five minutes, the machine she's hooked up to starts beeping.

"NURSE! NURSE! something happened. HELP!" I yell and a nurse and some doctors walk in.

"Please can you get out." the nurse says.

"Sure. sure" I say and walk out.

"Hey buddy. what's up?" Calum asks.

"Chloe's machine isn't working and she's in a coma." I say

Chloe's POV:

"Chloe, you can let go, it's okay. do what you think is best." Luke says before he is pushed out.

I know he won't be fine without me, but letting go would be so great now. no more abuse. no more Richard. but that also means no more Calum or Michael or ashton. Or Luke. :(

I've made my decision and let the darkness overtake me.

A/N:

The picture on the side is the cave they were in. it might not be a cave but idk

Sorry I had to end it there, the story's not over yet though don't worry. :)

Okay I got to go now

ily ily ily bye!!!!!!