The Hard Part

A/N:
The guy that she fell into at the beach is actually supposed to be luke relaxing after a show then he goes back to Australia. okay sorry about that.

After I found out the news and that we were moving right after the wedding I ran out and told Mia to meet me a the beach. I wanted to tell her but I didn't know how. I mean how can it be easy to tell your best friend that you are moving and never coming back. Oh yeah, it's not very easy. I waited on the beach for about 20 minuets contemplating on how to tell her when I stand up about to leave.

"Hey girl, what's up you sounded sad on the phone"

" how can I sound sad in a text?"

"I could just tell okay. So what did you need to tell me?"

Okay here it goes.

"Richard is marrying my mom."

"That's not that bad. Right?"

"That's not all. He also got a new job..... In Australia. We are moving in two weeks after the wedding"

"What, no you can't move! We can take care of you and they can move, I mean you never like Richard anyways"

That's Mia- the drama queen.

"I already said I would go. As if I had a chance anyway, I'm not 18 yet, soooo."

"Okay but what about Graham?"

I wish she never brought him up. I've had a crush on him for about a year and he barely knows I exist.

"I'll get over him, but we can call and text and Skype each other right?"

"DUUUH" she's almost crying now. I am, too.

"Okay we'll I gotta go get ready for the rest of my life before you cry, because then I'll start to cry."

" yeah okay but I'm already crying so I'll talk to you later bye girl."

"Bye"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter.

Hello so I'm sorry there is so much dialogue I suck at description though, so yeah.;)

I will try to update at least twice a week but I just started school so it might be hard but if I get a lot of reads then I'll update more and more.

Um so anyway

COMMENT,FOLLOW, AND LIKE. :D