16 (last chapter)

Lukes POV

Today was the day.

*

Today is the day that everyone that I barely know will tell me that they are sorry for everything.

*

Today is the day that I will talk to everyone.

*

Today is the day that they lower her in the ground.

*

Today is the day where I will shovel dirt on the casket.

*

Today is the day of Chloe's funeral.

*

None of her family showed up, except for the boys, mia, our parents, and me of course. Why could it have been me that got shot. Why couldn't I die. Why seems to be the queston for today.

After the doctor told me that Chloe died during her surgery on the operation tabel, I felt as if the world came crashing down again. Chloe does not deserve to die. She was oly a little younger than me, but still. I wish that was me in that was shot. That should have been me that was on the operation tabel. I wish that I would have died.

I know what Chloe would  say to me right now, she would tell me not to think that way. She would tell me to look on the bright side, but I do not see any bright side. All that I see is darkness and a big hole where my heart should be. Losing someone is heartbreaking, but losing someone whom which you wanted to grow old with is compleatly heartwrenching. It feels like someone is ripping your heart out. I just want to see Chloe again. I want to hold her in my arms again. I want to tell her I love her one more time, because she is y everything. This is everything that I did not say... I like that as a song title. I quickly jote down some lyrics and stuff on a notepad and then I go get changed for the funeral.

Once we got to the chapel, there were so many people there already.  The pastor spoke, and then let me go up and talk.

"Hi. My name is Luke Hemmings. Chloe was my girlfriend and I love her." I start, but I am already crying and I can not read the paper. "You know what, screw this." I say  and crumple up the paper.

"Chloe was my everything. I loved her. No, I still love her, and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and i am glad for the time we got together. I am not going to tell you my story with her, because that is only between the people who love her. Mia, Mikey, Calum, Ashton, and especially me. We love her so much, and we will never let her go. I know that Chloe is listening to me right now wherever she is. She belived in Heaven, so that is where I believe she is. She is teaching all those kids up there how to love. I do not need to say anymore, but I just want Chloe to know that she will forever be in my heart and I will never forget her. I love you so f.ucking much Chloe and never forget that." I finish and walk back to my seat. The boys all gave me a thumbs up and Mia gave me a hug. More people spoke, and before you know it, They have lowerd her in the ground and I am shovling dirt on my girlfreinds casket.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Once everyone has left, I just sat by her tombstone in silence. After a while, I got a call from my mum telling me that I need to come home. I leave a note and a white rose by the fresh mound of dirt and kiss the stone. I whisper on more thing to my deceased girlfriend.

"I love you. I will stay strong for you." And then I walk away.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

THE END!!!!!!!!!

Guys I really hope that you like this story and that I entertained you.

There wil be a epilouge!!!!

Anyone who wants to make a sequl just tell me and I will let you. If nobody does, I do not really care.

I know this is short, but please bare with me.

I love you guys so much.

Thank you. <3

Byeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! :):):):)