13

(Not edited)

Luke's POV

Recap:

We just finished watching all three toy story movies and it's five till midnight. perfect. I can't wait to ask Chloe to be my girlfriend at midnight.

*present*

Chloe's POV

After we watched the toy story movies, I decided to go up to my room to goto sleep, because it's almost midnight, and I want to go shopping after the court case for new stuff, so if I see my dad at all he wont recognize me.

Right as I was about to drift off to sleep, I hear someone walk into my room.

"Who is there." I say with my breath shaking at every word.

"Don't worry it's just me, Luke." he says

"Okay. so whatcha need?"

"For you to follow me." he says

"Why....."

"Because."

"Fine."

"Yes!" He says and does a short little happy dance. oh my God, now I get why he is so messed up. he dropped on his head...... a lot...

"Hey that wasn't very nice." Luke said and pointed at me.

Did I say that out loud. shoot, I probably said this out loud to.

"Did you hear that?" I ask luke.

"Nope, did you say something." he says while smirking. "who says shoot anyways?"

"Me. That's who.... hey you did hear me."

"Yep. now we are almost there. close your eyes." he says.

"Okaaaay" I say as I cover my eyes with my hands.

"Okay I'm-" he starts, but I cut him off.

"Are we outside? I'm cold."

"Yes we are. here take my coat." he says and puts his coat around me."

"Thanks."

"No problem. now slowly open your eyes."

I do as said, and when I open my eyes, I see the most amazing, sweetest, beautifulest thing that someone has done for me.... Ever

There was a big heart in the middle of the grass made with beautiful white roses, my favorite, my favorite song was playing in the background, Wherever You Are, by the one and only 5 seconds of summer, and last but not least, there was Luke holding a sign that read: Girlfriend?

"Aww Luke!!! That is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. I would be honored to be your girlfriend." I say and run up to him and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. and the I have my first kiss with the boy of my dreams.

A/N:

OMG hey guys, so I am sososososososososososososososososo sorry that my updates take forever to write and I'm sorry.

This chapter was so short and I feel so bad, but on Sunday I was serving mass and I passed out and hit my head really hard on the chair and floor, and a headache had kept coming on and off for a while now.

Anyways I'm sorry.

ilyasm

Byeeeeeee!!!!!!!!