Epilogue

a few weeks later...

Luke's POV

"Stop it Luke! Don't do it! What Would Chloe tell you right now?!" My mum shouts at me through the door.

"I don't know mum! If you haven't realized, she is dead! Gone! Not coming back!" I shout back. "I just want to be with her." I whisper while lying on the cold hard ground with a bottle of pills in my hand, contemplating and replaying all the memories I have ever had.

"Luke, think about the boys. The band? Chloe? What would they all be telling you right now?"

"I don't know."

"Yes, you do! They would tell you to f.ucking stop for a second and think about what you are doing!" She is now sobbing and yelling at me.

She thinks that I have not thought about what I am doing, but its been so many weeks since Chloe died, and I just can not take the agony and pain of being without her, and being on the same planet as her so called father.

I really still do love her, and I need to be with her.

Mum is still yelling at me and to think about what I am about to do, but I still ignore her and swallow the pills, but as I do, the paramedics come barging in and pumping my stomach. I hurts so much, but I know I did something that I should not have done. The boys are there, my siblings, and my mum and dad. Then I see something, or someone. It is Chloe.

"Luke, do not let go. I will wait as long as possible for you too die from natural causes to be with you. Do not just throw life away, especially yours. You are so talented, and everyone needs you. You are important. Just hang on baby, and I'll see you in a while. I love you Luke." That was when she vanished and I lost myself in my thoughts.

__________________________________________________________________

sixty years later...

"Luke we love you, let go if you want to. I understand. Ashton, Mia, your siblings, and your mum and dad are in heaven, and Chloe..." Calum said, and Mikey nodded after.

"You can leave, we won't handle it easily, but we'll get through. You never married or had kids of your own, but we'll look after your adopted kids. Promise." Mikey said.

"Thanks guys. I love you all so much. I sorry for everything that I ever did wrong to you or anyone. The band was everything I am proud of, thanks for still keeping it strong after your drummer and lead died. Keep five seconds of summer strong. Cal, keep Ketchup alive for us." I say and fluff his hair. "Mikey, I'm glad you stopped dying your hair." I say and ruffle his hair as well, or what's left of it. I love you." I say and start to drift off.

"Tell Chloe, Ash, Mia, our families, and yours that we said hi, and we will see them real soon." Calum said.

"We love you Lukey!" They shout.

"I-i love you both to." I whisper and finally leave.

____________________________________________________________________

" L-Luke?" I hear a familiar voice yell.

I turn around and meet eyes with the most beautiful girl ever.

"Chloe! Oh my gosh I missed you so much! I love you."

" I love you to. Oh my gosh! Your a teen again!" She says and we kiss a bit. Then I see my family, Ash, Mia, and everyone else. They are all the same age we were when we first met Chloe.

" Guys! I've missed you so much. "

" Same with us!" They all shout.

Suddenly we heard something, and there stands Mikey and Calum.

"Woah, you guys got here fast." I said.

" Luke it's been like three years." Cal says.

"Oh, time flies by here." I say."

" Now that were all here, let' go meet the Big Guy." I say, and we all start walking to a huge place where there are clouds, waterfalls, and angles everywhere.

______________________________________________________________

Once upon a time, there was a young teen named Luke. Luke met a beautiful girl. Her name was Chloe. They love each other. She had a good life gone bad, then she met Luke and everything was perfect, well kind of. They had many adventures with the rest of the guys and her best friend, Mia. But her father did not like that, and killed Chloe. One by one everyone that mattered to Luke died, not by her 'father', but by his 'friends'. Nobody could figure out how any of them died, and all his 'friends' killed themselves after everyone was dead. The police may or may not have figured out who killed all of them, but this is a mystery that will never be solved as to why they were all killed. They may have slowly poisoned them, or they just died from natural causes... Nobody knows how they all died, except for Chloe.

The End

_______________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hey guys! I have not updated in three freaking months!!! I am so sorry, but this book is over, and if ANYONE wants to write a sequel or a prequel, you can, just tell me what you want top write about and you can! I will not be writing one, but I will be touching up this story when I can! Thanks for everything that you guys have done for this story, I really appreciate it so much. I dedicate this book to everyone who has finished it and enjoyed it! Thanks guys! I love you.

- Gracie <3