OMG

OMG I can't believe it's them!

Now I wish I looked better...

" Hi I'm Luke and this weirdos are Ashton, Michael, and Calum." he says pointing to the 5sos boys.

"Hi! I am Chloe. well um you can come in. if you want." I say

"Okay thanks." Ashton says

I show them the living room and we all sit down.

"So, did you just move here?" Michael asks

"Yeah my mom just got married and we had to move her. I don't have many friends, so I just text my friend from America, Mia, and we are fans of you guys, we love you Guys. in fact I'm going to your show tonight." I say

"That's cool, my house is the one right next door. also, correct me if I'm wrong, but is this you?" Luke says showing me a picture of my twitter photo and the tweet Mia dared me to send to him.

Crap

"Oh that, yeah that's me. Mia dared me to send that to you. sorry." I say. crap crap crap

"Haha that's okay. I like that you did that." Luke says.

"Thanks" just as I say that my mom and Richard come in.

"CHLOE! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!" Richard yells

"They are our neighbors, we were just talking. it's okay" I say trying to be calm.

"Well you boys can go home, I am just over protective of my, uh, little, um angle." he says. yeah okay whatever.

"Alright sorry for intruding. Chloe, come over later to , uh, my house I guess. see ya." Luke says as they all walk out and close the door.

"Chloe! go to your room and do something. you know better then to invite random boys In the house!" my mom yells

"Mom! they are a famous band called five seconds of summer. my favorite band, and if you spent any time with me you'd know that!" I yell back.

Richard comes over and slaps me hard across my face. ouch. I get up and walk to my room and just cry.

Why me.

Why me.

Why me.

That's all I think of before I drift of to sleep.

A/N:

Hey! so i updated this story twice today. yay!

I am also going to Change the title of this story and and cover of it. I am sorry if you like it, but I really think I could make it better. if you like comment and I might change it back.

That's about it so yeah

ily ily bye!!!!:):):)