Wedding day

"I do"

Those words my mother said changed my life forever.

After the reception I went back to my new Australian house and started to play some music and text Mia.

M- Mia , C- Chloe

C- hey Mia, I am bored out of my mind.

M- hey I have a good idea, lets play truth or dare. so Chloe truth or dare?

C- okay! dare

M- okay um I dare you to tweet Luke Hemmings, baby I'll be at your show tonight. marry me???

C- ugh okay

I really am going to their show tonight and I am really excited.

I tweet that to Luke and then send a picture of it to Mia. a few hours later my mom and Richard were still gone so I was home alone.

The music was still play and wherever you are started to play. when they sang "and I just can't stop thinking of you" I got a tweet on my iphone

From Luke Hemmings

@Luke5sos haha maybe. hope to see you tonight;)

OMG I can't believe it!

Just then our doorbell rang. I walk downstairs and open the door not bothering if I looked like a piece of crap.

After I open the door and my eyes get used to the sunlight I see that it is...

A/N:

Haha cliffhanger!! who is it??

Sorry if this is crap and I know it's short but I haven't been feeling well lately and I had this really creepy dream of someone kidnapping me and nobody caring I was gone. oh well:) it was just a dream.

Anyways enough about me, I wanna here about y'all! and if you wanna be in my story comment your name, age (if you are comfortable with that), and something you like.

Okay, yeah, ily

Byeeeee!!!!!!