15

( Not edited)

Lukes POV

This feels like deja-vu... I am at the hospital again with my love Chloe. She is in the operating room right now and the rest of the boys and Mia just got here with the boys' mum and mine. I ran up to my mum and gave her a hug. i started to sob in her shoulder. She starts to pat my back and whisper soothing things in my ear, which only make me think of Chloe when we started dating before the first accident.

We started to talk for a while and soon after I drifted off in to a sleep, but the dream is all that I remember.

DREAM:

I was walking to Choles room before the fire, but all that i saw was Chloe screaming for help while she was trapped in fire while she was being shot at by her 'father'. I tried to help her, but it felt as if I was glued to the floor and I had to watch my girlfried die. I knew I was dreaming, but everything felt so real. I finally got out of the glue and when I did, the fire and gunshots all stopped, and so did Chloes breathing.

__________________________________________________________________________________

And that was when I woke up to my mother shaking me awake and calling my name.

"Luke the docter is here, and they have news about Chloe. Go check." My mum said and that was when I shot up.

I walked over to the doctor, and everything happened so quickly...

____________________________________________________________________

A/N:

OMG DONT HATE ME I KNOW THAT THIS IS FUckING SHORT, BUT I HAVE MY REASONS!

This is NOT the last chapter, but dont worry, there will be another chapter and an epilouge:)

I love you all so much!!!!!! <3

byeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!