Edward and Bella first date

Bpov

 First week of school went off I can't say great. Only because of you know who. She kept trying to start stuff. It's Saturday today and tonight is my and Edward first date. Rosalie and Alice are taking me shopping and to a salon. Something about hair trim and add just add a little color to my hair. Oh god what did I get myself into when I agreed to wear a dress. Can I just back out now please.

  I tried to turn and go back into the dorm room. Rosalie and Alice grabbed ahold of my arms.
"You're not getting off that easy Bella, come on you're going whether you like it or not. You don't own a single dress or dress shoes." Alice said. We walked by Jacob. "Jacob, please I beg of you, help me I don't want to do this. I change my mind." Jacob just chuckled. "Paybacks are hell Jacob Black." I yelled out. Then I heard Edward behind me. "Edward Cullen this better be worth all this torture!" I heard both of them break out in a full out laughter. "Was she always this bad, just to get a dress on her?"

"Worse than this. Rebecca finally gave up even trying to get her in a skirt. I'm just surprise you got her this far." Jacob said. "By the way she fighting, I am too. But my sister won't give up that's for sure. She will have Bella in a dress by our date tonight."

"I hear you two back there talking about me, don't think I don't. You two are going to regret saying anything." I stop fighting Alice and Rosalie. I was going to try and make myself wear a dress and as much as I dread it put up my hair and wear make up. Oh god Rebecca help me get through this day.

 Once we got through the reporters we went to the salon first. Alice told the lady what she wanted them to do. "Alice all I gotta say is I better not look like a freak!" I told her. I had my hair trimmed off and but never cut to a different style or color. They had me turned so I couldn't see in the mirror. After what seemed forever but it was only like 2 and half hour later. They were done. "Bella you look so different." Rosalie said. Both Alice's and Rosalie mouth dropped open when they walked in.

  "What are you talking about I can't look that different." I told them. But was I so wrong. I was turned and I looked in the mirror. They had cut my hair just below my shoulders it was no longer down below the middle of my back. They had lighten up my auburn brown hair and added highlights to it. They also pulled my sides back and pinned them up and put soft curls in my hair.

 I didn't recognize myself. It was like looking at a stranger in the mirror. Alice grabbed my arm and pulled me to the next place, which was getting a waxing on my legs and bikini wax. Then my nails done. I tried to run but there was no escaping Alice. When they pulled the first strip off I screamed out I was going to kill Alice.

    Rosalie and Alice just giggled. I can't believe how much that hurt even the eyebrows. I'm never doing that again. I at least talked her out of them putting color polish on my nails. We went with clear. We finally hit the dress shops. My heart started to pound really fast. I went to turn around and walk back out but they caught me.

  "Oh no you don't, you're going to get a dress if it's the last thing we do Swan!" Alice said.
Once again I gave in to the torture. They made me try on dress after dress until I walked out with this royal blue dress.  It came down just above my knees. When I turned to show them it flowed out. "Oh my god that's the one it's so gorgeous on you. You're a knockout Bella!" Rosalie said.

 I started to blush. "You're just saying that because you're my friend." I told her. "Bella no you are so beautiful, here look for yourself." Alice lead me to a full length mirror.  I was stunned. "That's not me, it can't be me!" I was in shock. I have never seen myself as pretty.

  Tears started to fall. "Aww, Bella don't cry!" Alice and Rosalie put their arms around me. "You guys don't understand. I don't see myself this way. The way you guys do. I'm just plain. Just plain Bella Swan that only wears jeans and t-shirts." I told them. "Bella you're beautiful on the inside and out. I've only know you a short time, but what I already know is right here in front of you and what's in your heart. Now go get changed and find you some dress shoes." Alice said.