Tanya attempts to kill Bella

Bpov

"Mr. Cullen you have a fighter on your hands in your arms there. Most babies would of not come out of a coma like we had her. But somehow she did. I'm going to run labs and keep her in the hospital for just a few days as a precaution but I know Rebecca recovery just fine."

"Will I be able to take Rebecca down to her mother while she here. I think it will help in her mother's recovery." Edward is always thinking about me I thought to myself. "I don't see why not as long as we do feedings here and we limit the visit until I discharge her. In fact after you feed her, you can take her down for her first visit. I want the bond to be there even though her mother is in a coma. I think your right." He walked out and Edward continue feeding Rebecca. "You heard that I get to take you to see your mommy. I know it will help her so much." I giggled.

It's been a few days and Edward comes everyday. The doctors and Edward are baffled why I will not come out of the coma. I wish I could just be able to tell them my body is trying to heal itself. So I can come back to Edward and Rebecca not being so sick. "Well, I get to bring Rebecca home today and Alice is going to come stay and help. Tomorrow I will be here after my exam. I know you wouldn't want me to stop going." I smiled. "That's right I find some way to kick your ass even in this state." I told him. "Gooo!" Rebecca caught my attention in Edward's arms when she made that noise. I can't believe Rebecca a month and half now. I gently place the back of my hand on Rebecca cheek and smiled at her.

A smile appeared on her little face. "Did you just smile?" Edward asked her at the same time I did. I laughed. She did it again. Edward took out his phone. "I'm not going to let mommy miss this." He turned the video part on his phone. I placed my hand on Edward cheek. "Only if you knew I was here Edward."

Rebecca smiled again. Edward chuckled. "You look like your Mother when you smile." He told Rebecca. "Yeah but she has your eyes love." The next day Edward walked in and I gasped. I ran up and cupped both sides of his face. "Edward what happen to you?" His face was all bruised up. "Edward answer me, talk to me please!" That night he stay quiet not a word.
I needed answers. I spent the last next few days trying to figure out how to get him to say anything. Then it happen I watched as I squeezed his hand.

"Bella if you can hear me squeeze my hand." I tried to do it again but I couldn't. By  the end of the night Edward leaned over my bed. "Bella if you can hear me, please come back to me and Rebecca we miss you very much. Rebecca needs her mommy. I need you, I love you!"

A tear fell from his face as he gently kissed me on the forehead. "Edward I do hear you, I'm so sorry, that I have to be this way." I watched as he walked out the door. Later that night I saw someone walk in my room. I walked up to her it was Tanya. "What the hell you doing here?"

She was dressed up in a nurses uniform with a different name tag on.

"Hello Bella. They say coma patients can hear you. Well I hoping you can. Because I have a little message for you. Mike isn't going to stop until he gets what he wants. I'm not going to stop until I get back what you stole from me. I have a plan to help Mike and me at the same time." Just then she takes a syringe out of her pocket and sticks it my iv. "I don't think so Bitch!" I threw myself at her and somehow knocked her over on the floor. I smiled. Tanya looked around. She got up and walked back over to the iv. I looked at all the vases and I appeared in front of them and I started to throw them at her. At the same time I thought of Edward and told him I needed him here!

                Epov

I fell asleep with Rebecca in my arms. All of a sudden I could hear Bella. "Edward I need you, help me!" Just then my phone went off. I gently laid Rebecca on the couch and reached for my cell phone on the coffee table. It was the hospital. "Hello!"

"Is this Mr. Cullen?" They asked. "Yes, can I ask what this is about, is Bella alright?" I asked "That's why I'm calling you. Can you come down here right now?" They asked. "Yes of course, I'm on my way." I hang up and gently pick up Rebecca and take her to her crib. Then I went to Alice's  room. "Alice, I'm sorry for disturbing you, but can you watch Rebecca please, I have to go to the hospital?" Alice sat up and looked at the clock. "Edward is Bella alright?" She asked. "I'm not sure, the hospital just called me and they asked if I could come down right now."

"Yeah sure, I will watch Rebecca. You go be with Bella." Alice said. I get to the hospital and as I get to the doorway to Bella room Tanya Denali in handcuffs being escorted out by police. "What the hell!" I just froze in my tracks. Until I heard the doctors. "HOLD HER DOWN SO SHE DOESN'T RIP HER BREATHING TUBE OUT TO." I ran into the room and Bella was in a seizure. Nurses were trying to hold her down. "WHAT HAPPENED?" I yelled out. "SOMEONE GET HIM OUT OF HERE!" As a guy walked up to me I stepped back.

"NO, I'M NOT LEAVING!" I told them. "Fine just stay out of the way, until we get her under control." They finally got her under control and told me they had to take her for surgery to drain the infection. So she can fight it better since Tanya attempted to inject her with some drug.
They told me that she didn't get very much in and they were going to test the drug. It's bad enough Mike was drugging her, now Tanya trying to kill her and Rebecca. God the two most important people in my life. I walked over to Bella's bed and felt something under my feet. I look down.

Glass! I look to where the vases were then over to Bella. "You stopped her didn't you and you called out for me?" I felt something on the side of my face. "Bella! You been here the whole time."

Tears ran down my face. I closed my eyes. "Rebecca can see you can't she?" Just then I heard something. I open my eyes and look. The picture of all 3 of us had turned and faced me.

I smiled. "You can't wake up because of the infection can you?" I felt her hands on both sides of my face, I felt her lips on mine. It was quick but I felt it.

"I'm so sorry Bella, if I just paid attention more, if I just looked more into your tutors background." I was stopped by a vase hitting the wall. Just like Bella, finding some way to get my attention. I closed my eyes. "I'm lost without you Bella." I fall to my knees. I could feel her wrap her arms around me.

Thank you for reading my stories, following me, voting and commenting.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.