Edward and Bella find out there having a baby.

Epov

I sat there against the wall waiting. The nurse came out once and told me that they were going to be in surgery for a while. I felt a hand on me a few hours later. I looked up and it was Charlie! My heart sank when I saw him.

"Edward, please don't blame yourself this isn't your fault, this is sometimes the way fate plays out. "That's funny because fate in a way is what brought us together."

"Edward Cullen?" The doctor called out my name. "Yes!" I saw a different doctor and was confused. "Is there any way I could speak to you alone for a moment I just need to ask you a few questions!" He asked. "Yeah!" I didn't even get a chance to talk to my parents. I followed him to a room. "I'm sorry if this is a little out of the ordinary but I needed to ask you something personal of question that Ms. Swan can not answer for us but maybe you can answer since your her fiance."

"Alright, just ask!" I told him. "Well have you and Ms. Swan had, I don't know how to put this with everything going on. I will just come out bluntly. Have you two had intercourse in I say few months maybe longer?" My eyes widen to the question he had just asked. I gotten up and turned away in frustration. "Are you serious right now, my fiance is laying on the operating table and you're asking me if we made love. I can't believe this!" I snapped out. "Mr. Cullen the reason I'm asking is that Ms. Swan is a few months pregnant. 3 months at the most!" I turned around. "Ttthhaatt wwould put it around the first time we and only night since then."

"Wait, what! Are you trying to tell me that's the only time you two had ever?" I glared at him. "How is that so hard to believe with everything that's been going on and everything. Wait is the baby alright?" The doctor smiled. "The baby fine surprisingly. She already had two surgery before this. But that last they inform me both are still doing fine. They had to repair some tearing they found from the previous surgery, that's what caused the bleeding. The infection there trying to get out as much as possible then she'll be put on antibiotics she'll stay here for a few days then you can fly her to your local hospital." He told me.

I walked out of the room a little stunned. I couldn't believe Bella was pregnant. I was going to be a father. "Edward what's that expression about is everything alright son?" My father asked me. "Umm, yeah I guess so. He just told me Bella 3 months pregnant. Ha I'm going to be a dad." My father eyes widen. "Son are you sure?" He asked me. "Yeah, you're going to be a grandpa." I started to laugh. Everyone come running up to us. "Carlisle why is Edward laughing?" Charlie asked. "Because you old fool you're going to be a grandpa!" My dad told him. "Wait, Edward and my daughter. So she going to be alright?" I put both of my hands on both sides of his shoulder. "Bella and the baby are doing fine so far."

               Bpov

I woke up and looked around to see everyone here including my dad and they were sleeping. I looked over and Edward had his head laying down on the bed and his hand was resting against mine lower stomach. I lifted my hand and ran my hand through Edward's hair. He lifted his head and looked at me. "Hey there how you feeling?" He asked me. "Sore, but better then I was. When I was in the er before I saw you is it true you started cpr on me Edward?" He looked at me for a minute. "Yes, I did!" He told me. "Thank you Edward for saving me or at least trying to." I told him. "Your welcome and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you Bella, I love you!"

"I love you too, but you mind telling me why your gently rubbing my belly like that please!" I asked. "Oh, yeah that's right you don't know." I looked at him confused. "I don't know what?" I asked him. "Well you remember 3 months ago when we umm well did it for the first time, well twice that to be exact. Well your 3 months pregnant." I sat there blinking my eyes. I tried to count in my head and think when I last had my.. "Bella you going to say anything?" He asked me. "I'm pregnant with your baby?" I asked him in shock. "Yes!" He says. "But how with everything that's already happened Edward, I don't understand."