Bella spirit form leaves for answers.

Epov

"EDWARD DAMN IT DON'T LIE TO ME, DON'T HIDE IT FROM ME. THIS IS TWICE NOW SOMEONE TRIED TO KILL ME IN A COMA. I FIND OUT FROM LAURENT THAT TANYA TRYING TO TAKE OUT ME AND OUR DAUGHTER. AND WHAT ABOUT MY TUTOR.
PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS."

"Alright I will tell you!" I look down to the ground. "I got into a fight at school protecting Rebecca and you. Tanya wanted you and Rebecca caught dead and I just couldn't stand for it and Laurent said some things. Wait did you just say someone tried to kill you again and Laurent just told you?" I arched an eyebrow. "Yeah, I guess Laurent tried to kill me. Somehow he snuck into the operating room and was able to cut something he wasn't suppose to, but I'm alright now."

Bella was pacing. "Bella stop." She ignored me. I walked up to not knowing if I could still could touch her. I kept my hands to myself. "BELLA STOP!" She stopped and turned in front of me. "You can still see me?" She asked me. I nodded. "That's not possible!" She said. "Wait, who Lauren?" She asked me. "She Tanya friend why?" He asked "Laurent said something like don't forget about Lauren. Edward where's Rebecca?" She asked me. "With Alice at home." I told her. "Edward I would feel safer if she was here with you, well with us."

I got on my phone and called Alice. "Hey Edward, is everything alright with Bella?" She asked.

"She in surgery now. I need you to do me a favor though that's why I'm calling you." I told her.
"Anything Edward." She tells me. "I need you to get Rebecca ready and bring her here. Grab her portable crib for me to."

"Edward you want to explain what's going on." She tells me. "I will when you get here. I promise. Oh don't let Lauren near Rebecca either." I tell her. "Alright I won't. I will be there as soon as I can." I hung up. "They're coming." I told her. "Good I will be back I just have to check well you know." I just nodded. With that she was gone. I started to think how was this even possible, how could I see Bella or even hear her. Why can't I see anyone else. "Well I heard her mother, but she connected to Bella." I told myself. "It's because of how much you love Bella and you want to protect her no matter what. Plus you died." I looked up and Rebecca was standing in front of me. "By the way thank you for naming your daughter after me."

"Thank Bella actually, I just agree." I smiled. "Bella will heal you know it will take time." She told me. "I know, it's just that.." Rebecca stopped me. "You miss her." She told me. I ran my hand through my hair. "It's not just that Rebecca. Yeah I miss her, but miss not being able to do the things I want to do with her and our daughter. I want to make up for what I done wrong to Bella and show her how much I truly love her." I explained. "Edward, I understand more than you'll ever know. Just know that Bella will get better and you will be able to do the things you want to do. I have to go now, be strong now. Oh Edward you're a good father."

I let out a sigh and smiled as Rebecca disappeared.

             Bpov

I did not know why or understand why this was happening. I felt helpless that I couldn't be outside these walls to protect my baby or Edward. I went around the whole hospital looking for anything out of place I didn't know nothing. I went and took one last look at my body before going back to Edward. I got back to Edward and he was holding Rebecca. I walked up to them and she smiled. Edward looked up at me.

"She got your smile." Edward said. Just then Alice walked in. "Who are you talking to Edward?" I started to giggle and Edward smiled. "Is Rebecca giggling again?" Alice asked. Edward looked up at me and I gasped. I walked over to Alice and stepped right in front of her. "Can you hear me?" I asked her. "Bella!" Alice said.

"Oops, I forgot about Alice gift." Edward said. I turned to Edward "What gift?" I asked. "That I can hear spirits. But Edward how can you hear her?" Alice asked. "How we understand it, it's the love we share for each other, but there's one other thing." I told her. "Don't tell me you can see her." Alice said. Edward just nodded. "Wait, how come you didn't say anything until now or Edward didn't see you until now? "She asked. "Edward wasn't ready to hear or see me until tonight. The only one that could see me was Rebecca. That's why she was smiling.
As for talking, I didn't think no one could hear me, so I didn't think there was no point."

"So why can't you wake up, are you going to die? Please tell me you're not going to die!" Alice said. "Alice calm down! My body is just trying to heal that's all. As long as nothing happens or changes I will be fine." I explained. "Wait! Rebecca told me you'll be fine. That's  all you have to do is heal." Edward said. I turned quickly when he said Rebecca. "What do you mean Rebecca told you. I haven't even saw Rebecca. All I saw was my mother."

"While you were down stairs I was questioning why I could see you and hear you and your mother. Rebecca came to me." Edward explained. I didn't know what to say to him. Because I knew things could go wrong. I could feel the tears in my eyes. "Edward, I'm sorry but things can change. You don't understand Edward." I told him. "Alice take Rebecca please!" Edward said as he got up and handed Rebecca over to Alice.

"Bella what are you talking about?" Edward walked up to me. "Laurent was in the operating room Edward. They were shocking my body. He could see me and hear me. I don't know how. But I know things can change Edward." I told him. "Bella I don't understand?"

"Edward, things can be taken away from us. The things we love the most. But know this I love you and our daughter more than you'll ever know." I told him. "Bella no you can't we need you." I take my hand and gently wipe the tear away from Edward face. I know I had to talk to Rebecca just one more and I had to let my body heal. But I also had to find out some answers.

I realize in order to do that I had to disappear from Edward again. As much as it hurt him and me I had to. "Bella please, stay. At least this way I know you're alright." He tells me. "Edward, I have to go. I'm sorry, but I'm doing this for you and Rebecca." I gently kissed his lips and stepped back. "Protect Rebecca and please keep me us safe." I told him. "Bella, please I don't understand."

"Promise me Edward!" He looks at me surprised that I asked him this. "I promise, just please come back to us Bella. I love you." He tells me. "I love you both so much." With that I left them in search of answers that I needed to know.

Thank you for reading, following, voting and commenting.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does. I own the rest of the characters and the story.