Edward world comes crashing down on him again

bpov

We sat there for a while. I know I haven't been feeling all that well myself either. "Oh, Edward I keep forgetting to tell you the tutor says I should past." I had  to stop and hang on to the wall for a minute. My head felt a little dizzy. "Bella are you alright?" Edward asked me. "Yeah I'm fine, it's just probably everything going on." I told him. "Anyways he told me I should pass the exam with no problem." I felt really weird. "Edward I don't feel so good."

              Epov

I have been noticing around the time Rebecca started getting the fevers, that Bella look tired. But I thought it was from taking care of Rebecca, still healing and plus schooling. "Anyways he told me I should pass the exam with no problem." Bella face turned pale. "Edward I don't feel so good." Just as I got over to her she collapsed in my arms and started seizing in my arms.

"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" I screamed out. First Rebecca now Bella what the hell was going on? Nurse's and doctor's got to Bella as quick as they could and put her on a cot and wheeled her away. My face fell into my hands. My world was crashing down on me yet again. But now I have two people I love with all my heart fighting for their lives now. I walked over to Rebecca cradle. I take the back of my hand and gently brush Rebecca cheek.

"Will, figure out what's wrong with mommy and in no time she will be back here with you and me." I told her. "Edward, go I will sit with Rebecca. If anything happens I will come get you." Alice told me. I leaned over and kissed Rebecca on the forehead. "I love you little monkey. I will be back I promise." I stood up and turned to Alice. "No matter what, you come get me if something happens." I told her. "I will Edward. Besides everyone should be here in a couple hours." I nodded. I walked out and went down stairs to the emergency room and they took me back to Bella. She was unconscious. The doctor came in to talk to me.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Martin. I also treated your daughter when she came in earlier today. It would appear they are suffering from the same thing. High fever, the seizures." He told me. "Excuse me Dr. But Bella seem to have gotten dizzy before she told me she didn't feel so well." I told him. "Can you tell me if she breastfeed your daughter or bottles feeds?" I looked at him confused. "She breastfeeds but also pumps so I can bottle feed Rebecca at night." Then a nurse walks in with paperwork and hands it to the doctor. He looked confused. "This can't be right. How could she. Wait breastfeeding of course." He said. "Can you please tell me what's going on, instead of talking to yourself, please."

"Oh, sorry. Well it would seem that Ms, Swan infection started to come back, but she also has a drug in her system, but it's in the baby's to." My eyes widen. "Is that why you were talking about the breast feeding?" I asked him. He nodded. "But how, did this happen?" I asked. By the looks of it. It was slowly happening. Was someone that you don't know coming to your house when you weren't there?" He asked.

"Not that I know of except the tutor. No it can't be. Can you excuse me a minute please."
I walked out and made some phone calls. I made a trip home. I just want to know if I'm right or not. When I got home I looked around. I just had to know if this had anything to do with Mike.
I needed to know if the tutors is involved with Mike at all or not. I also knew I needed help on this to but I needed someone I could trust and that was Sam Uley.

He was the head of my security and I knew I could trust him with my life. I got on my phone and called. I explained what was going on and he came right over. He grabbed a few things and said he was going to look into the tutor background. I don't know much about him except that his name was Rick Lot. But the school recommended him so that's who we went with. After Sam left, I was walking to our bedroom when I stopped at Rebecca bedroom.

I turned and walked in. I froze in my tracks when I saw the stuff left from the ambulance crew on the floor. I fell to my knees. I finally let the tears fall that I been holding back  all today. The two people I love the most, are laying in the hospital in a coma. All because someone wanted to drug Bella.

I just wish I could understand why this was all happening. I finally got up and went to Rebecca's crib and grabbed her blanket and her teddy that Emmett got her. I was going to grab some pictures and few things for Bella and Rebecca, so when I wasn't there at least they would have some part of me there.

Bella wouldn't want me to give up on school now. In fact I know she would kick my ass if she could if I just up and quick now, all because I focus mainly on her. She would not have it.

I took a shower and got out once I got dressed I was getting ready to head back out the door when my phone rang, it was Sam. "Hey, Sam. What's up?" I asked. "Well, I do got some news for you and it was easy to get, but you're not going to like it at all." He told me. "Just tell me Sam."

"Well, it was the tutor, but he was hired by someone that been after Bella." My heart felt like it stopped at that moment. I knew who he was going to tell me at that moment who it was, but I already knew.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.