Confronting Tanya

Epov

I can't believe what Tanya just pulled. No wait yes I can. That's it. "Bella are you up for something. I just have to prove something once and for all. I can't take Tanya crap no more." Bella nods her head. I take and pull Bella close and walked back into the ballroom. "LET HER GO FOR A MOMENT PLEASE!" I told the guards. I walked up to my mother and father.

"Edward what are you doing son?" He asked me. "Hopefully putting an end to Tanya madness over me once and for all. Will you please take Bella for me." My father nods. I turned to Bella. "Do you trust me?" I asked her. She looks into my eyes. "You sacrifice your life for me, I trust you Edward." I kissed her on the forehead. "That's all I need." I told her.

I turned around and walked up to Tanya. "Now what is your problem Tanya?" I asked her. "Can we just talk alone?" She asked. "No, you want to seem to bad mouth Bella over the news and public so why not just talk to me here?" I told her. "But Edward, please!" She pleaded. "Tanya, no. What would make you think I would even take you back AFTER YOU TOOK AND TALK TO THE ASSHOLE THAT IS AFTER THE PERSON I LOVE, ALSO YOU TAKE AND CALL HER A WHORE, WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE THAT CHEATED NOT HER. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT FOR MYSELF THAT BELLA NEVER CHEATED." I felt my hands go into a fist.

"But Edward she stole you from me. Plus you're not going to like what I have to tell you in public about your fiance." I looked at her confused. "TANYA JUST SAY IT, BECAUSE I KNOW MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW ABOUT HER." I snapped out. "SHE A UGLY SCARRED UP MONSTER EDWARD, I KNOW BECAUSE I SEEN IT! BESIDES I'M BETTER FOR YOU THEN SHE'LL EVER BE, AT LEAST BEFORE SHE CAME YOU WERE ALL ABOUT BEING A KING. NOW YOU'RE NOTHING BECAUSE OF THE BITCH!"

"BELLA, NO!" Was all I heard my mother and father say behind me, before I seen Tanya go to the floor! I looked beside me and there was Bella about ready to collapse. I caught her before she fell. "What were you thinking?" I asked her. "She smiled at me. "That I wasn't going to let you have all the fun, besides I got pisst and she had it coming." I shook my head and chuckle.

"Edward are you going to let her get away with doing that to me?" Tanya asked. "Yes, I am." I told her. "Queen and King are you going to?" They came up behind us. They look at us. "Yes we are." They said.

"Tanya, I'm going to tell you once and for all. I do not want you, I love Isabella Marie Swan with all my heart and soul. Yes I know she has scars I know why. To me she beautiful. I'm marrying her whether you like it or not. Now I will ask you to leave and never to come back." I helped Bella up and pressed my lips to hers and I didn't care who was around.

            Bpov

I heard the whole room applaud. Edward pulls away. I bury my face into his chest as he wraps his arms around me. "Again I'm proud to announce, Isabella Swan into our family!" Carlisle says. "Bella will you join me for a moment please?" I looked up at Edward. He looks down and smiles and nods. I walk up to Carlisle and take his hand. "You know it took a lot of courage for my son to stand up in front of all these people and do what he did. But what you did to stand by his side proves to all these people that no matter what the cost, you're willing to stand by your king's side and fight. That proves you will make a great Queen." I gasped and stopped. I just realized I will be queen someday, but after I marry Edward I will become a princess. I started to breath heavy. "Bella are you alright?" I held my hand up. I can't believe I forgot about that.

I was so wrapped up in everything that's been happening, that I forgot about the most important part. The room started to spin. Carlisle wrapped an arm around me. "Hold on Bella, I'll have someone get Edward." That's it all I need is Edward. Maybe it's just too much on me and I need to go rest that's all. The room started to spin more. That's when he had both hands on me now.

I just wanted Edward. I could see him walking up now. "What happen dad?" He asked. "I'm not sure son. She stopped I turned and looked she was trying to catch her breath and now she can barely stand." He told Edward. Edward scooped me up. "I think you had a little too much for today. Let's get you upstairs and get you some rest, we got a plane to catch in the morning." As soon as he smiled my favorite smile I felt a little better.

I leaned my head against his chest and he carried me upstairs. He sets me on the bed. "I'll be right back, I'm just going to change and I will be back in." He kisses me on top of the head. I got up and grabbed some night clothes and went into the bathroom. I took off my tiara and took down my hair and washed my face. Then I realized I couldn't get my dress undone in the back because it was all buttons.

I stomped my foot. "SHOOT!" Then I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Yeah!" I said. "Bella are you alright?" Edward asked. I opened the door. "Not really, I can't get my dress off, it's all buttons in the back, can you help me please?" I asked him. "Ummm, I guess." Then I realized it has been a while since Edward has done or seen each other. But I needed help. I turned and lifted my hair up. I felt Edward hands and they were shaking. I had little shocks and a fuzzy feeling go over my body. I half smile trying to hold back a moan back.

He finally got to the last button that was at the top of my butt and hips. Edward cleared his throat. "Thank you!" I told him never turning around. As much as I wanted to see his face expression, I held off. "Your welcome." I let go of my hair and walked back into the bathroom and shut the bathroom door. I leaned against the bathroom door. I thought about the night we made love and how wonderful he made me felt. I finally take off the dress and put on my night clothes. I went out into the bedroom and Edward was already in the bed. I climbed into the bed next to him.

"I can't wait to get away tomorrow. But Jamaica, wow that's like a honeymoon place to go to or something, but that really is not me. But don't tell Emmett that." Edward chuckled. "My lips are sealed, trusted me, I really would not want to be on the other end of that. Oh I meant to ask you, what did he mean by you brought my brother back to me?"

I sat up and wrapped my arms around my knees so Edward didn't see my face. I closed my eyes and let the tears fall. "Bella what is it, did I say something wrong?" He asked. "No, it's part of what I don't want to talk about and in a way I hope it never came out." I almost lost Edward that day to. He was died. There was no heartbeat, he died right in front of me. "Edward you died right in front of me, it felt like my heart was being ripped away from me. I felt so empty and lost. All I could do is scream out, you promised me! Emmett carried me out and back down to my room. I pleaded with my dad telling him he didn't understand. That you loved me for who I was. Just the way I was. I didn't have to change for you. Then that's when it hit me I did change. I knew then I had to try and tell you I was sorry."

Edward sat up. "I pleaded with Emmett to take me back to you that I had to try. Just try, I couldn't lose you to. So Emmett finally gave in and picked me up and carried me back upstairs. Everyone was standing outside the room crying. I kept shaking my head telling myself no you can't be gone. Emmett arms loosen up. I somehow got out of his arms, and walked into your room. I sat on the edge of your bed. I took a deep breath. "As corny as it sounded, but I knew damn well you could hear me, so I made sure you knew you could hear me. I told you I was sorry I didn't, know I was changing. That you could've of said something to me. Then I said, no scratch that, I should of noticed. Then I wouldn't be here. I leaned closer to your face so you knew it was from my heart. I told you, I was so sorry but you knew I was stubborn. I love you damn it. Now who's going to love me for who I am the real me. You saw so much in me. Hell I even wore a stupid dress for you. I would of done it again if it was to be with you. Your everything to me Edward. Then I gently kissed one more time before walking out of the room and told you." Edward stopped me.

"I love you, You have my heart you always will." He said. I turned and looked at him. He took his hand and gently cupped my cheek. "You did hear me!" He nods. "I even saw your Rebecca. For some reason she showed me everything from the car accident until Mike attacked you in the bathroom." Tears ran down his face.

"Bella I understand more than you ever will know. You will always have my heart to. But I didn't even know I died though. God, what my family went through and you." Edward puts his arm around me." Edward just held me until we fell asleep.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story