Bella admits to Edward she loves him

Epov

I had gone back to school. I had to leave Bella behind. I screwed up bad this time. My father and mother said they would stay with Bella. She would not come out of the bedroom. It's been 3 weeks now. After school I'm going to the house for the weekend. I go every weekend. I heard about that night all over school. What a first date all to fall apart in front of us.

We were all sitting at the table having lunch when I heard Rosalie. "Look now, but the bitch is walking our way." I looked up and it was Tanya. "What the hell does she want, hasn't she ruined enough lives already." I heard Jacob say. I know he was referring to me and Bella.
"Hello, Edward!" I didn't say nothing to her. "I see the ugly whore still hasn't come back. Maybe she got the hint and went back to where she came from." Tanya said. "Now look here, Bella is no whore and she is not ugly and it is not none of your business what she doing." Jacob said.

Tanya laughs. "Knowing her, you two probably were together to." I heard Jacob wheelchair move. "Look here bitch, Bella is like a sister to me and I would never do that with her. I was engaged to her best friend." He snapped out. I got up and walked away. I was getting angry with Tanya. I had to get away from her. I had decided to leave school early and head over to the house. I got out of car and headed into the house. My mom walked in from the kitchen. "Your early, did something happen at school?" She asked me. "Yeah Tanya. Anyways has she came out at all."

"No son! Now she not even eating and her nightmares are getting worse. We don't know what to do." She tells me. Bella won't let me go in her bedroom since that night. I haven't seen her since that night. She won't even talk to me either. It's driving me crazy. I miss her. I miss everything about her. I miss my little monkey. It's all because I believe them over her. I don't even know what happen. I decided to take a trip over to the nightclub to get some answers and I knew how to get it.

            Bpov

I never left the bedroom at all. I couldn't even bring myself to look at Edward much less talk to him. I was scared to even to walk out of this room. Who was going to hurt me next. Edward took my trust and just ruined it. I was safe here. No one could break my walls down or hurt me unless it's in my dreams. I lost my appetite. I don't remember when. Esme gave me a long white night gown that just went above my knees with long sleeves to wear. She told me the shower was ready. I didn't talk to anyone, I was afraid that no one would believe me.

Edward sure didn't. After Esme left I got up and walked into the bathroom and slipped off my clothes and got into the shower. I stand there and just let the hot water hit me. Nothing I did seem to help to take the pain away. After I got out I dried off and put the nightgown on. I brushed my hair but didn't feel like putting it up. I walked back over to the bed and laid there. I was staring out the window. I saw that it was dark outside. I got up and went over to the chair that was next to the window. I pressed my hand against the window. I don't know what lead me to look down but I did. I saw a garden and it looked beautiful the way the moonlight hit it. I slowly worked my way down the stairs to the glass doors I was at that night. I slowly open the door. I just stop at the door way. I could feel the breeze. I took a step out. I walked to the middle of the garden. I closed my eyes and put my arms out to feel the breeze.

"If there's ever a time I needed you Rebecca it would be now. I don't know what to do I'm so scared. She beat me, she got what she wanted! Is this what it's like to feel, because if it is I don't want to, I can't. It hurts to much to watch the person you finally just let in and trust just rip it all away in just one night." I wrapped my arms around my stomach to hold myself together. I fell to my knees crying. "No one will believe, they won't believe he came onto me and kissed me. I didn't do nothing but try to push him away and bite him." I tighten my arms.