Bella goes on the hunt for Mike

Bpov

They would not let me go. They kept me there in Edward bedroom. I haven't even seen Edward since he left and that was 4 hours ago. Maybe if I just went with Mike this would of never happened. Edward family would be safe. I don't have to worry about Edward getting hurt.
As much as it pains me he could marry someone else. Plus Jacob would of never got shot. I knew what I had to do. To protect everyone from getting hurt anymore by me.

 I took a paper and pen into the bathroom and I sat down and wrote a letter to Edward. Once I got it done. I had ask Alice and Rosalie to do see what was going on. They finally had gave in and both walked out of room. I hurried to my room and gotten dress. I climbed out onto the balcony and took one last look inside and climbed down.

  I had made it off the property with no problems, only because I did a lot of climbing trees and walls. But once out I had to make one stop first and that was to see Jacob. Once I gotten into the hospital it was pretty simple I just found where all the guards were. I had found some nurses scrubs, almost didn't get in but another nurse saved my ass. "I recognize you and I thought you like some help to get  in."

  "Thank you so much, please only if the prince Edward ask you but do me a favor give this to him and only him please." She looked at me and nodded her head. I knew Edward would get my letter now and I hope he understands. I walk over to Jacob and take his hand into my. "Bella!" I put my finger up to my lips. "I'm not suppose to be here. I'm suppose to be at the house, but I had to come to say goodbye."

 "Bella what do you think you're doing?" I looked at him with tears falling. "I have to take care of somethings Jacob, I don't need the 2 people I care about the most getting hurt over me anymore."

 "Bella, no you can't. I can't lose you to!" He told me. "Jacob I'm sorry but I have to. I love you and I always will you are like a brother to me." I gave him a hug and kiss his forehead. I turned and walked out with him yelling out at me. "Bella no stop, you don't have to do this! ISABELLA SWAN PLEASE STOP!" I just kept walking until I walked out of the hospital then I ran until I could just drop somewhere and cry. I knew why I was doing this but that doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt.

 I finally made my way to the dorms. I changed into clothes I be more comfortable in. I'm glad I kept my clothes from camping. I went to my bed and dug underneath it. I had hid the handgun Edward and I bought so I could teach him how to shoot, but I just couldn't bring myself to it.
I took a deep breath and finally pick it up and hide it in the back of my pants. I get up and walk out. Then I walked off the campus. I was going in search for Mike Newton. I didn't know what was going to happen but I knew one thing for sure this was going to end by either Mike finally going to jail or something more serious.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.